Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Windbomb

    OSI Doing Torture RP

    Cope.
  2. Windbomb

    Bernard von Steiner

    Imagine you walking past me just ignoring me :D
  3. Windbomb

    Bernard von Steiner

    ------------------------------------------------------------------- CHARACTER RELATIONS FEARED,LOVED,RESPECTED,LIKED,AQUAINTED,NEUTRAL,DISLIKED,HATED,DECEASED, ----------------------------------------------------------------- "Bernard Mulligan" "You got so far, from a worker at the Sanctum of...
  4. Windbomb

    Bernard von Steiner

    FACTION RELATIONS ----------------------------------------------------------------- FEARED,LOVED,RESPECTED,LIKED,AQUAINTED,NEUTRAL,ANNOYING,DISLIKED,HATED, ----------------------------------------------------------------- "CITIZENS" "Your every day Joe/Jane, what else is there to say?"...
  5. Windbomb

    Bernard von Steiner

    Me, while attending a Civil Engineering class back at school before the war. BIO ((WIP))
  6. Windbomb

    Diary of Vanessa Lee

    It is true... i still remember that one... we had been given pipeguns by cp's to fight the antlions alongside them. And yeah, pitchford had a piperifle :P
  7. Windbomb

    Fatma Altan Ban Appeal

    You were banned for Harassing Sprick, by messaging him, both IC and in PM's, which is OOC, with things like "You are a nazi aren't you?" and so forth... going so far as to saying "Heil Hitler" to him... both IC and OOC. I will get the logs here later, when I am back from work. As for the appeal...
  8. Windbomb

    Greetings.

    So... I somehow had not heard of this, until today... "Greetings from your Loyalist Councillor Bernard von Steiner. I have come to help you to become a true believer in our Glorius Universal Union. UNION PREVAILS!" So yeah, greetings from an Oldie...
Back
Top