Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. alessiodoomboy

    thejanitor413/bigdaddyboy413 - Event Concept - A. Kurosawa Classic.

    Saw Yojimbo tonight (not because this post just a funny coincidence). I was thinking about this post while I was watching it - had a few ideas of how it could translate to a short story. I'd be happy to pick this event up, though it's best to wait to see what some other SS staff have to say...
  2. alessiodoomboy

    thejanitor413/bigdaddyboy413 - Event Concept - A. Kurosawa Classic.

    What Kurosawa film is this based on? Might be a good place to look for inspiration.
  3. alessiodoomboy

    OTA should contribute to 6 CP crime limit

    Pretty simple. Apparently right now, OTA don't contribute to the 6 CP crime limit, meaning, at it's extreme - there could be 5 CPs and 10 OTA on and crime would not be allowed. Change the rule to include OTA into this number, since they're becoming a more common presence on the server (and yes...
  4. alessiodoomboy

    Errors

    HL2 and it's episodes (HL2 EP1 and HL2 EP 2) are also required for things to work properly, might be worth checking that.
  5. alessiodoomboy

    HOUSE

    Both DENIED for being real people.
  6. alessiodoomboy

    HOUSE

    HOUSE But there's something lurking around here - I hear it. I think it's looking for me. I'm not quite sure where I am. It's this building - the space, it doesn't make sense. It looked so small from the outside- I'm going to find a way out of here. That thing is not going to keep me here. I...
  7. alessiodoomboy

    "BMD Quest" destroys CP-4 & Inconsistent ruling on attacks.

    I would also like to hear some sort of reassurance that something like this would be avoided in future. Everyone here started arguing and then everyone went to sleep on it.
  8. alessiodoomboy

    bro what time on 24th closes

    Just get whatever you need before the 24th and consider every extra second past midnight a bonus.
Back
Top