Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Vadim

    [V3] The Antlions

    - Added Section IV with 3 sub-sections - Antlion King fixes - Larval Extract explanation - More vocab/grammer fixes - correcting info about the Alsace Horde
  2. Vadim

    [V3] The Antlions

    Changelog: - Added a new segment to Morphology detailing their claws and legs, and diet - Various grammar and vocabulary fixes around the page - Finished the notable Hives category (added new info, added the Alsace Horde) - < Arctic Antlion Hive -> The Boreal Swarm (cooler name) To do...
  3. Vadim

    [V3] The Antlions

    Finished writing at 1am Still not finished, want to add more, DM me on Discord if you want any edits/changes or ping me or something to talk about it Will do whatever CT wants changed for it to be official, since I wrote a shit ton and don't expect all of it to make the cut
  4. Vadim

    [V3] The Antlions

    The Antlions Section I: Overview, Morphology, Hierarchy, etc. The Antlions are a species of highly social, insect-like creatures that function together as a hivemind. Antlions arrived from Earth during the portal storms, coming from Xen. Though their history goes back farther than their hives...
  5. Vadim

    cope and complain thread

    The character development they gained by getting NLR'd and forgetting everything that happened to them
  6. Vadim

    cope and complain thread

    CPs kill rebels daily without second thought, PK and no one cares. Rebels want to do it and suddenly its OOC "malice" and "stupid".
  7. Vadim

    I'm not in it. 10/10

    I'm not in it. 10/10
  8. Vadim

    Bug Vorti-beam does zero damage

    We need to relog after every single shot if we want to do damage, I don't know what happened but every time we fire it, we do the vort dab and then we can spam vortbeam but no one can see it and it does no damage...
  9. Vadim

    [V3] City 46 - Riga

    certainly
  10. Vadim

    Bug Vorti-beam does zero damage

    https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/17AH4cSmamatvY/d1337Zhf5ZkP?invite=cr-MSw5cXMsMTQ4NTk0NTgs
  11. Vadim

    Bring Back Elections!

    ACCEPTED We will now be holding elections for who will be the new City Administrator, of City 24 & 1/2 Otherwise known as metro_new_life2033
  12. Vadim

    Implemented Vortbeam hit confirmation

    Accepted
  13. Vadim

    [DEAD] William Dubois | The Frenchman

    I want to meta what you think about the Krah'Aur'Nur and the Tyrant
  14. Vadim

    Notices DOWN WITH THE NEUTRAL ZONE

    Krah'Aur'Nur ontop
  15. Vadim

    Anti-citizen 'The Crows'

    is this fr
  16. Vadim

    "Wow, Garry... I guess this really is your mod..."

    "Wow, Garry... I guess this really is your mod..."
  17. Vadim

    Return to S2K Default for armed PVP.

    S2K
  18. Vadim

    [Feedback] Antlion Arc |

    1. What are your first impressions or thoughts? Thought it was cool, Antlions are cool, Combine actually got something to do and so did Rebels. Some of the things both sides did was based. 2. What did you like about it? Both sides got stuff to do, there was actually events happening, people...
  19. Vadim

    Antlion Arc Feedback Thread

    ACCEPTED This post has been accepted. Congratulations.
Back
Top