Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Vadim

    Willard is on the upswing, thread locked

    Willard is on the upswing, thread locked
  2. Vadim

    ⚠️⚠️⚠️

    ⚠️⚠️⚠️
  3. Vadim

    :angrycop:

    :angrycop:
  4. Vadim

    Implemented Lower Max Height in Character Creation

    Max height should be 6'0 without an auth I'm tired of the same 6'6 "muscular and pretty" femchars running around, it gets annoying after you realize how many people make 6'6 characters. Willard playerbase is insecure about how tall they are, and the height selector is how we know
  5. Vadim

    Lukas Stevenson: The Shadow of Giants

    that cp who give you the water bottle back in the RDT after being given one in the slums
  6. Vadim

    Give me your thoughts

    CPs being nice is an IC issue cope
  7. Vadim

    North Sentinel Island

    think about how many times this has probably happened to the Combine. Finding some less-developed part of a sentient species. They likely try to turn them into citizens only for them to die or get killed
  8. Vadim

    Is the discord a good idea?

    we're too far gone to consider this
  9. Vadim

    On: Map Size

    Small maps and compact spaces means you can hear /me's and talking through walls source: I sit under the RDT for a living
  10. Vadim

    Travis

    Travis
  11. Vadim

    take a left

    take a left
  12. Vadim

    Help with map identification

    Of course :angrycop:
  13. Vadim

    Help with map identification

    Hey, I was Dispatch/The one OTA during this event, so I've got the map (hyperlink) It's a single player mini-story map with scripted sequences, NPCs and all that sort, I have no clue how they managed to disable all of that but I'm sure there's away.
  14. Vadim

    Assembly Seating Act

    based
  15. Vadim

    ive got some bad news

    ive got some bad news
  16. Vadim

    RedHotGinger Overwatch Application

    Unfortunately, as you're CMU, this application will be denied. A good effort regardless DENIED
  17. Vadim

    Combine Union

    Combine Union
  18. Vadim

    Implemented Add more noticeable height differences.

    -support Everyone makes their character 6'6" so having the majority of people be giants and the average height being a short minority is dumb
Back
Top