Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Botulism

    ROLEPLAYING REAL, HUMAN EVIL -- Civil Protection Behavior Guide: The Mannerisms of Mundane Tyrants

    You visited my state? Jesus Christ, I'm afraid.
  2. Botulism

    H-hey..I n-noticed you didn't put me i-in your super hot femchar's cool b-bio! *pushes index...

    H-hey..I n-noticed you didn't put me i-in your super hot femchar's cool b-bio! *pushes index fingers together* I k-know we only r-roleplayed for 30 mins but could u do that p-pwease..? Thaanksss...
  3. Botulism

    ROLEPLAYING REAL, HUMAN EVIL -- Civil Protection Behavior Guide: The Mannerisms of Mundane Tyrants

    CIVIL PROTECTION BEHAVIOR GUIDE HOW TO ROLEPLAY A CONVINCING, REALISTIC, EVEN TERRIFYING DEPICTION OF A TYRANT. Written By Botulism Intended for both routine Civil Protection players and aspiring ones. PART ONE: INTRODUCTION I am writing this guide because I feel like many Civil Protection...
  4. Botulism

    GEAR WIPE

    PREACH.
  5. Botulism

    Accepted Generalisation of the Request Device

    We'll be missing out on these gems, but +support
  6. Botulism

    GEAR WIPE

  7. Botulism

    [IMG]

  8. Botulism

    GEAR WIPE

  9. Botulism

    Going to anthrocon for the food.

    Going to anthrocon for the food.
  10. Botulism

    GEAR WIPE

    Really thankful for your agreement and support Curb, I guess this is sort-of the problem with me? I've never understood why HL2RPers could do characters for half a year to a year+ on end. After a few months I always kinda get bored with my characters because I complete their goals and now...
  11. Botulism

    GEAR WIPE

    Just needs some dedicated players and admins. Something Willard only has had a bit of and staff need to give more direction in, but if we all tried it would work. Start of my staff team arc. Time to apply and tear down the bureaucracy.
  12. Botulism

    GEAR WIPE

    Let's do it, No more OTA deployments unless shit really hits the fan. No more caring about the gear we 'rightfully earned.' It's not your gear, you're just borrowing it. Are you willing to take two steps, one in the future, one in the past? Dance with me knee-deep in Paris's blackened...
  13. Botulism

    GEAR WIPE

    Absolutely based suggestion, limit cops to not even having pistols!? Someone with a restrictive and dare I say, non-action filled mind thought of this! Brilliant!
  14. Botulism

    GEAR WIPE

    In general there's too few cops to go around, a good cop ratio would be 1:3, which is atleast 23 cops in a server of 70 people, however it is routinely less than that, with the max cops I've seen being around 10-12. What causes people to burn out from CiviPro so fast? The lack of things to do...
  15. Botulism

    "Just let people have fun" bros when my fun is murdering and eating them.

    "Just let people have fun" bros when my fun is murdering and eating them.
  16. Botulism

    Fuck femchars, where's my gay sex fans at?

    Fuck femchars, where's my gay sex fans at?
  17. Botulism

    GEAR WIPE

    Completely understood. If I were going to do it, I'd probably do a direct downgrade for all players rather than a complete wipe. Strip the inventories of all characters, and distribute reduced equivalents to certain others. If a rebel had an AR2/AK, he gets an SMG. If he had an SMG, a pistol. If...
Back
Top