Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Botulism

    Lab's Character Bio Format for Willard (2025)

    Iiiiiiiiiiiiiii'm Popsssssssss...Heheheheuuuuuuu!
  2. Botulism

    Red tape and Willard's pretense of being something it is not.

    Nah, I didn't try to PK a vort. I never intended on perma-killing a vort. My civipro character shot a vortigaunt because he grabbed my cop's gun and placed it against its' head, begging for death during an interrogation. If you're an oppressive policeman and an alien creature is trying to take...
  3. Botulism

    Red tape and Willard's pretense of being something it is not.

    I'll just say once more that the amount of GOOD roleplayers that've migrated to other platforms is unreal, and many of them solely stated their reasonings as how disgusted they were with the narcissism and bias inherent in the upper echelons of Willards Staff. It's not all of them, it's not...
  4. Botulism

    Red tape and Willard's pretense of being something it is not.

    The rules of Willard suck and need to be rewritten, along with a staff member reshuffling. Simple as. Horrible staff members will do what horrible staff members will do, getting joy from their little OOC power-trips. They're probably good people IRL, but absolute power, no matter how petty and...
  5. Botulism

    SHADOW OF VLADIVOSTOK: DENUKE-LEAR BUNKER

    Steam Name: Botulism City Discord Name: deathinthemidwest Tagline: C8:i5.YELLO-44 Rank: Intention Five What is something your character fears most?: Getting his head stomped out by a Vortigaunt after being downed. What is something that disgusts your character?: Weaklings.
  6. Botulism

    Joe Moter

    *you're a failure, Moter
  7. Botulism

    WHAT MATTERS MOST

    A NEW LIFE Someone told me once, You reinvent yourself every seven years, And I scoffed "I'll always be the same, homie, Sureños for LIFE!" But fools change and fools grow old Maybe not wise, but for sure bold They freed us with one goal in mind, Win by attrition, take out the old regime, The...
  8. Botulism

    SOMEWHERE IN RUSSIA

    Your pfp got me bricked up.
  9. Botulism

    WHAT MATTERS MOST

    https://willard.network/forums/threads/somewhere-in-russia.13702/
  10. Botulism

    SOMEWHERE IN RUSSIA

    Somewhere in the Heart of Mother Russia In a White House Far From the Red Square
  11. Botulism

    WHAT MATTERS MOST

    Prepare for something completely different.
  12. Botulism

    WHAT MATTERS MOST

    A SECOND CHANCE AT LIFE AND A FOOL DENIED DEATH MY NAME IS ███████ █████ I AM ██ YEARS OLD HOMIES Y VATOS FROM THE SOUTHSIDE, REMEMBER ME! I'LL SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE AT BARRIO LUCILLE BIDING MY TIME...
  13. Botulism

    Isn't it phaser you retard?

    Isn't it phaser you retard?
  14. Botulism

    'The Attempted Honorable' | UNION-1 ->104

    Fruit salad! Yummy yummy.
  15. Botulism

    Implemented Give Helmets SOME level of insulation + actually give them some utility

    Also I'm going to argue with you about it. Loser.
  16. Botulism

    Implemented Give Helmets SOME level of insulation + actually give them some utility

    An actually alright suggestion for gameplay, even if a bit unrealistic. I'm downvoting it. Fuck you and your good ideas.
  17. Botulism

    N°016 - AGRARIAN ENABLING ACT

    God forbid we have interesting things happen.
  18. Botulism

    [ATTACH] b

    b
  19. Botulism

    How many rubles will I have to pay you to delete this post, motherfucker?

    How many rubles will I have to pay you to delete this post, motherfucker?
Back
Top