Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Botulism

    GEAR WIPE

    I'm a man of the people.
  2. Botulism

    ROLEPLAYING REAL, HUMAN EVIL -- Civil Protection Behavior Guide: The Mannerisms of Mundane Tyrants

    It was from two actual artists, I believe the Russian gulag art was from an actual gulag survivor and the same thing with that artistry of the men enchained in a line -- that was a Khmer Rouge survivor. I chose artists who were victims of Communism because I felt like historical periods like the...
  3. Botulism

    ROLEPLAYING REAL, HUMAN EVIL -- Civil Protection Behavior Guide: The Mannerisms of Mundane Tyrants

    Truth though, I'm just absolutely crazy and they ain't ready for this.
  4. Botulism

    VICE-8

    My dad works for the FBI.
  5. Botulism

    Loyalist AL'IKHWAN -- The Muslim Brotherhoods, Bandits, Mobs and Gangs Of Occupied Russia

    "Like lions, we stood side-by-side with our foreign overlords... We wept when their alien soldiers left our land, we sneered when the demonic Russian bastards colluded with our own flesh and blood in the mountains... And most importantly of all? We screamed in righteous anger when the so-called...
  6. Botulism

    I was born 87 years ago. For 65 years I've ruled as Tamriel's emperor, but for all these years...

    I was born 87 years ago. For 65 years I've ruled as Tamriel's emperor, but for all these years, I've never been the ruler of my own dreams.
  7. Botulism

    GEAR WIPE

    Make sure you get my good side baby.
  8. Botulism

    This person's art is so shitty it got me a black MILF girlfriend.

    This person's art is so shitty it got me a black MILF girlfriend.
  9. Botulism

    GEAR WIPE

    I don't talk to store owners because they're sub-humans and only exist to get me scripts.
  10. Botulism

    GEAR WIPE

    Make a seperate suggestion for this, I want finite stocks and storage containers too.
  11. Botulism

    VICE-8

    Only guy who can defeat him.
  12. Botulism

    VICE-8

    Thousands of men loyal to Saddam or supportive of that regime later became terrorists, so you're exactly on point.
  13. Botulism

    VICE-8

  14. Botulism

    VICE-8

    Then, when the Trumpet will be blown, there will be no kinship between them on that Day, nor will they even care to ask about one another. As for those whose scale is heavy with good deeds, it is they who will be successful. But those whose scale is light, they will have doomed themselves...
  15. Botulism

    LAZAR STERN - A DROP IN THE CRIMINAL OCEAN

    LAZAR STERN לזר שטרן ЛАЗАР ШТЕРН Born September 4, 1971 Birthplace: Yerevan, Armenian Soviet Socialist Republic, Soviet Union A rare fall rain in Yerevan soothes me. The window of my flat is open, bringing cool air into the kitchen as I did my homework in slow-motion. It lulls me into an almost...
Back
Top