Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Botulism

    What do you think of the new map?

    Oh nah bro, you aren't the problem at all lmfao. No need to apologize. EDIT: To specify, I was speaking about a.............Darker force.............................
  2. Botulism

    What do you think of the new map?

    Even though I was cordial to Marshall since I think he's a good person, there definitely are some pretty uncool staff members who are keen to do exactly this and single out people or dismiss anything they say just because it goes against the agenda they're attempting to set. I think Marshall...
  3. Botulism

    Suggestion Suggestion dump.

    yo mama -- crafting recipe 1 wooden board (her personalitee) 3 boxes of screws (how many time she ask ifs we wanted to screw) 1 box of nails (cuz I nailed her last niteeee) 1 adhesive (self explanatoree) 1 bottle of vodka (aftercare) 1 paper (writing a love letter in l0ser online language 4 her...
  4. Botulism

    What do you think of the new map?

    Don't need to make jokes when that whole continent is a joke.
  5. Botulism

    What do you think of the new map?

    Oh naw I just posted the Hardly Boys because I thought it was kinda funny, BUT I will do that nonetheless.
  6. Botulism

    WHAT? FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! REPORTED! I'LL KILL YOU, I'LL KILL YOU...

    WHAT? FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! REPORTED! I'LL KILL YOU, I'LL KILL YOU! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  7. Botulism

    Author's note: Loyalist males are now considered femchars. Checkmate, wokesters!

    Author's note: Loyalist males are now considered femchars. Checkmate, wokesters!
  8. Botulism

    Oh, you play only femcops and loyalist femchars? OPINION DISCARDED.

    Oh, you play only femcops and loyalist femchars? OPINION DISCARDED.
  9. Botulism

    Vort Testing Feedback Thread

    I'm dyslexic and I saw your name under replies to this thread, and read it as "Ultima Testing Feedback Thread", like wtf, we're testing Ultima?
  10. Botulism

    I'm sorry sir, this is abuse! If you want the complaint department, try door 213A. Thank you!

    I'm sorry sir, this is abuse! If you want the complaint department, try door 213A. Thank you!
  11. Botulism

    EL GRAN VARON - BIOGRAFÍA PERSONAL

    "a bit" my ass.
  12. Botulism

    EL GRAN VARON - BIOGRAFÍA PERSONAL

    @beanzonghost added (tagging you didn't work)
  13. Botulism

    Suggestion Suggestion dump.

    All my homies hate how every interesting RP needs a game-master, all my homies love doing shit ourselves and fucking up and making mistakes constantly like dementia-ridden retards (it's realistic, I don't even mean this ironically, just let me make an IC mistake in roleplay again and not know...
  14. Botulism

    What do you think of the new map?

    Put the map up to a vote and see how people will enjoy it. Also, that's far from a schizo-post. Just calling anything you don't like or disagree with a 'schizo-post' isn't polite, that's all I'll say on that matter. If you wanna see schizo-post, I can start rambling about how the glowie feds...
  15. Botulism

    What do you think of the new map?

    Thanks! Friendship is magic, furry pride!
Back
Top