Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Botulism

    GEAR WIPE

    CLEARLY from that, players don't have too many items. Obviously, like, this is normal for a HL2RP server. What, a dystopia doesn't scream having a bag full of a hundred Xen pies!? This pretty much disables the tension in any roleplaying event like a food shortage/famine coming about, yeah...
  2. Botulism

    GEAR WIPE

    Oh def, I'm not dying on that hill but I wonder if a full gear wipe would make something like that workable.
  3. Botulism

    GEAR WIPE

    Indeed, I ultimately do enjoy a good bout of S2M/S2K but the weapons involved need to be a lot more..Irregular and house to house. I want to see cops in a third-world district having to make their own sub-machine guns and shit, man. Imagine if Civil Protection had to scavenge and grind just...
  4. Botulism

    GEAR WIPE

    ALSO, I completely welcome any and all criticism and alternative solutions, but I 100% expect there's gonna be atleast one person who will bitch and moan (I'd hate to be harsh, but that's what it is) about the prospect of their precious gear getting taken away. I'm going to pull an Israel in the...
  5. Botulism

    GEAR WIPE

    I'm relatively new to Willards, but I've been on HL2RP for a while, lmaoooo. Thank you though man.
  6. Botulism

    GEAR WIPE

    Least script-hungry play-to-win OTA/sentinel mains.
  7. Botulism

    GEAR WIPE

    I will submit only one time to the noble discordians telling me to edit my dogshit formatting. If what I have to say about atmosphere is schizo-ranting, I DON'T WANNA BE SANE. I love you all, especially @MelonHeadzzz . Thank you for reading.
  8. Botulism

    GEAR WIPE

    EVERY GOOD SERVER NEEDS A GEAR WIPE. Roleplay is about character development, not collecting items and upgrades. Is all the gear our rebels, cops, citizens, conscripts, etc. have helpful to roleplay? No. Quite frankly, this has gone too far. The overflowing amount of weapons possessed by...
  9. Botulism

    Roll for MedRP

    Simple. A forced roll for medRP based on medical skill to determine the success of each operation. Makes medical skill actually useful IRP outside of just giving you more health points and giving opportunity for malpractice, operation failures, etc. Which should 100% happen and will enhance...
  10. Botulism

    RED DAWN -- CITY ONE, EARLY OCCUPATION

    I wrote this around 1400 (2 PM) on a Saturday, April 14, 2007 I think. Might be a few days off. They took all our calendars. The papers don't say shit either. Only use for them is wiping your ass. . "For your protection, for your benefit!" They say. "For your pleasure, for your health!" What a...
  11. Botulism

    ANOTHER DAY IN CITY ONE

    "So you tellin' me you fucked this broad?" "I did, was not too shabby, no?" "..And how'd her husband find out?" "Jan...She told me he said he noticed a smell about her. Some shit like that." "You fucking ragheads..." A chortle, from the Brooklyn cop. "You prolly don't even notice that stench of...
  12. Botulism

    Suggestion Kar98k?

    Great-grandpappy was just your average Frenchman out of the Land of the Cross Tipped Churches. He came from a town called Russia, Ohio (Pronounced Russ-ee) the French way, as it was originally settled by Napoleonic Veterans of the Russian campaign. I got a few SFW pictures, one of them I can...
  13. Botulism

    Suggestion Kar98k?

    Tbf I recognized the image as soon as I saw it, but I was in a shitposty mood today. Could care less about the guys' political beliefs 😂 Jokes aside, yeah. My great-grandfather was United States Army, was sent under Stilwell to fight in Burma. Don't got a lot to show for it other than a lot of...
  14. Botulism

    Suggestion Kar98k?

    I didn't fight in the ardennes offensive just to see you asking us to add a goddamn nazzy gun in this game son
  15. Botulism

    Suggestion Kar98k?

    The German Armed Forces of 1933-1945, didn't my grandpappy kill and scalp a couple of those armed forces members? Oh wait no he scalped japs sorry wrong front
  16. Botulism

    Man i was cringe

  17. Botulism

    Suggestion Kar98k?

    What're you talkin about???? That's just a Wehrmacht soldier broooo! like, they didn't do NUFFIN man! Like, NOTHING! Whatttt? War crimes, looting and forced brothels? Noooo! Falseeeee! Anyways can we like add the Skugelkampfpanzerwagen IV-XII onto the game? Also can we add the...
  18. Botulism

    Suggestion Kar98k?

    Can we add swastikas and STG-44's too and oo oo oo panzer II's? I swear I'm not affiliated with any bigoted groups guys trust me trust
Back
Top