Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Astro

    Sugestion/complaint | The plastic toy guns.

    OTA deployments aren’t changing, with or without a nerf.
  2. Astro

    Repairing combine armor has turned all rebels into CP

    Hey there, I'm not sure where they've been getting suits as CP suit repair auths have been relatively quiet. However, just to cover my bases, I've sent out a reminder to the Creative Team not to allow CP suits to be repaired into a deactivated one without an auth. My best guess is that people...
  3. Astro

    'Captured' Feedback

    Wasn't a prison, for future reference.
  4. Astro

    Sugestion/complaint | The plastic toy guns.

    Only one should be doing that and it's given to EOWs. Anything else shouldn't, and if they do, they need to be fixed.
  5. Astro

    Sugestion/complaint | The plastic toy guns.

    OTA commonly do not have pulse weapons unless the scale pushes them into having to use them. I'll admit, the usage of pulse weapons in the most recent expo wasn't balanced, but then again this was the first time my faction was really put to the test since the balancing update. I can guarantee...
  6. Astro

    Agreed Perspective; and, what needs to change.

    We're a voluntary team to enhance roleplay across the board. There is no need to present hostilities in a thread pushing for change, and the fact that you are continuously aggressive toward players as well as staff is completely ridiculous. You need to tone it down, it's irritating and uncalled for.
  7. Astro

    Agreed Perspective; and, what needs to change.

    Hey, CT coordinator here. AP is absolutely necessary for events and breaks during an arc for both players and CT. Also, map updates regularly come out during AP, where we can perform maintenance without having to worry about the server.
  8. Astro

    Admins/GMs overkilling with NPC spawns.

    Ekrell is not in the wrong here. Everything they did was within exceptional parameters, thus they will not be receiving any punishment whatsoever. I will need to state this, the Canals are meant to be a dangerous, event-first area. This has not changed, and we've only started allowing bases in...
  9. Astro

    Admins/GMs overkilling with NPC spawns.

    The Outlands are primarily an event-first part of the map. While we do allow you in it, we do not want you to stay in it for egregious amounts of time, hence the seemingly "overkill" NPC spawning. You feel like you're being pushed out, and that's because you are. We want you to be mainly be...
  10. Astro

    Checkcrime

    Addressed.
  11. Astro

    Kena's thread IG

    Addressed.
  12. Astro

    Guide for Stabilization Delegates

    Added lore on a soldier’s philology, for those interested.
  13. Astro

    Excessive Banning & Ban Timeframes

    @Neonity
  14. Astro

    On Crimecheck issue: Recruitment Wave or a New Narrative?

    Influx of CP recruits, consider this resolved
  15. Astro

    Denied Add a bigger variety of Resistance armor.

    @kawasaniac could provide some forethought on the matter.
  16. Astro

    Denied SomePerson warn appeal

    I was asking you to appeal so that I would be able to respond in a timely, more elaborate manner. I could not engage with you in-game as I was IC myself, and I generally find debating over server PMs to produce the least amount of results. I have no ulterior motive, despite your beliefs. I had...
  17. Astro

    Denied Add a bigger variety of Resistance armor.

    the rebel uniforms arent supported for the color plugin
  18. Astro

    Bug Cremator fire not visable

    Yes
  19. Astro

    On Crimecheck issue: Recruitment Wave or a New Narrative?

    cop apps are open
Back
Top