Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Astro

    Until The Next

    Application format. --- OOC Section --- Steam Name: Astro | https://steamcommunity.com/id/Astroicus/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:86837969 Discord Name & ID: astro.2965 --- IC Section --- Character Name: Jack White
  2. Astro

    :)

    :)
  3. Astro

    The Headcrab Life Cycle

    erm where is da gonarch
  4. Astro

    Ludwig Jäger

    o7
  5. Astro

    Guide for Stabilization Delegates

    The following has been changed.
  6. Astro

    Evelyn Mitchell | The Platonic Derealist

    VICE-82, the unit that shot you :troll:
  7. Astro

    The Agreed Perspective and its role in the Economy.

    I know this doesn’t relate to the thread in the slightest, but I felt like I should comment on this as a current co-lead. We don’t care how many hours you can put out on the server. As long as you’re attending events/deployments semi-regularly, and have a character that you somewhat play...
  8. Astro

    [DEPOT SIERRA-24] - Feedback

    What you liked: I liked the S2K. What you disliked: I didn't like being outnumbered, 8 to almost 20. What you would like to see in future: Let Combine factions either match the rebel count or put a drastic limit on the rebel count. These things are supposed to be challenging, not a walk in the...
  9. Astro

    Johnathan Hyde NLR No Refund appeal.

    Hi, that last part is complete misinformation. The unit died in that blast, just as you did. Though, no one was PK'd given the terms of the event, yourself included.
  10. Astro

    Excessive Banning & Ban Timeframes

    Hey there, I can’t place my input as I’ve been staff for only almost a week. Though, I can help you out by tagging the head of staff and their assistant. @Neonity @Memesky
  11. Astro

    Guide for Stabilization Delegates

    Heights have been lowered and unified to create more uniformity amongst the faction.
  12. Astro

    The DOB...

    I say wait until GOI has come out. Stores and other buildings are being changed in accordance with GOI, as far as I can remember.
  13. Astro

    Depot Sierra-24

    OOC Info Steam Name: Astro Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:86837969 Do you prefer to lead or follow?: Lead Do you have any other WLs?: CP, OTA, Vort, Disp IC Info Tagline: SUNDOWN-45 Previous expeditions: a lot
  14. Astro

    [OPEN] Overwatch Transhuman Arm | Application Format

    Another thing that Hiros accidentally left out. If you want, if you are accepted, you can choose a character to be forcefully conscripted into OTA. Either a rebel character, loyalist character, citizen, etc. However, here are some guiding rules. - It must be unwilling. - Your character cannot...
  15. Astro

    Turn bleedout godmode off for Overwatch specifically

    Glad to know who to exclude from the next app wave. The first ENCOUNTER was 7 OTA. The first WAVE was 11 OTA, all of the numbers by Ultima are accurate.
  16. Astro

    Turn bleedout godmode off for Overwatch specifically

    rebels can't do it, and they get warned for doing so. you usually aren't able to continue your character's arc when transhumanized.
Back
Top