Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Purple Knight

    Denied Do we want four separate variants of the jumpsuit?

    Tbh this is probably one of the best Marco suggestions I've seen, these alternate jumpsuit outfits are utterly useless, no one buys them except for the like, 2 crafting recipes there are using them, which can easily just be substituted for their relevant jumpsuit colour. From a CWU point of...
  2. Purple Knight

    Implemented Pour It Out

    Not logged on in a while? Don't worry! Clear that inventory space by chain-stuffing 36 spoiled tubs of paste down your throat :)
  3. Purple Knight

    this is the combine rebels want

    I... Is that Barney? From Black Mesa?? Also nah, the scanner wasn't a floating T-posed Barney from Black Mesa, therefore this is fake news.
  4. Purple Knight

    As a new admin

    You are the glue that binds us Liam, never forget that 💪🏻
  5. Purple Knight

    Accepted Generalisation of the Request Device

    True (one would hope) that a high tiered loyalist wouldn't report someone littering via request device, and instead make a crime report, or report it in person, though the thought of 3 jacked up SMG-at the ready CPs turning up to a dude that tossed his ration trash on the floor would be pretty funny
  6. Purple Knight

    With Fire and Sword First Week Feedback

    Okay, I won't bother with the already known things, occasional bugs, a lot better than at the start I must admit, so thank you and well done GB! Combat seems to be improved from the combat test too, though there is still a little jank, bound to happen, it's source after all. But my biggest and...
  7. Purple Knight

    GEAR WIPE

    Worry not, this part is already being dealt with in-house, the money doesn't go to people individually, but the city as a whole, so we'll be starting with a poor amount as we're in a terminal, the CWU will also be starting bare-bones on the map change, this was an internal decision between...
  8. Purple Knight

    Trans + Furry pride

    What the fuck have I just read?
  9. Purple Knight

    GEAR WIPE

    Lean
  10. Purple Knight

    GEAR WIPE

    Personally I disagree and agree with points made here, you are right, it is just a single group with all the gear, however that single group is responsible for 90% of offensive rebel actions, and it stifles the other rebel groups as they're unable to compete with them. Also I agree with the OTA...
  11. Purple Knight

    GEAR WIPE

    Aye, so far a lot of issues have arisen due to over-geared rebels, and cops in code black ofc, but 100% of the time, cops get wiped, resulting in OTA having to be called in, and even we struggle to compete, that's how you know it's broken, when OTA are acting more like in the HL2 games against...
  12. Purple Knight

    With Fire and Sword Opening Weekend Feedback

    Over-all this event is bonkers, I love it a lot I will break down into a couple areas: Bugs: They were - and are numerous, some of which *do* affect gameplay but they're being quickly rectified so that's good, obviously new systems so I expected bugs a plenty Crafting: There's a fair few...
  13. Purple Knight

    Aaric Hall - The Biblical Manager

    Added a lil example sermon to the bio - I got bored.
  14. Purple Knight

    POV: If half-life 2 had Willard Network's Combine

    So real. Make OTA great again
  15. Purple Knight

    POV: If half-life 2 had Willard Network's Combine

    Incorrect, you missed the part where OTA take 20 minutes fiddling through vendors to grab their kit
  16. Purple Knight

    Aaric Hall - The Biblical Manager

    Ty, I did in some places but just forgor about the others mehehe, all correct now :3
  17. Purple Knight

    Aaric Hall - The Biblical Manager

    Added Aaric's faction views :-)
Back
Top