Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Curbalas

    Neo-Republican Party

    HOLY FUCKING SHIT
  2. Curbalas

    ORLOK'S PK DILEMMA

    Really valid case of a void, also to mention on how the wave timer by broken by OTA, clearly against the rules Robert has updated a few weeks back. Sounds hypocrital on how these void requests were denied, especially by the ones who absolutely believe rebels are bad roleplayers, and to their...
  3. Curbalas

    Decline in RP Standards | Inappropriate RP

    It is very much for potential for rebels to do an uprising and it has been seen on many occassions that rebels did uprisings and won. Like the Madrid incursion and older examples where I was not a part of, and the so-called "the PK policy that makes Combine not oppressive" is a gameplay need...
  4. Curbalas

    Decline in RP Standards | Inappropriate RP

    What kind of awesome is this
  5. Curbalas

    Architects of Acceleration

    Yeah. This is hyper-peak.
  6. Curbalas

    What the GOOD HEAVENS is your SUCCESS??

    What the GOOD HEAVENS is your SUCCESS??
  7. Curbalas

    conflict brings rp. not always u gotta win.

    conflict brings rp. not always u gotta win.
  8. Curbalas

    Minge behavior from OTA leads and members

    This picture sent by Eviction Notice also has missing context, this OTA specifically pushed in through the apartment block and shot at us, I was personally shot by the sniper as you can see my armor level, and we did not push out to eliminate them BEFORE THEY SHOT AT US IN THE SLUMS. So yes...
  9. Curbalas

    Minge behavior from OTA leads and members

    This is blatantly misinformation, the OTA and event scanners pushed into the slums for no reason, a location that does not need checkcrime to be active, and there were no CPs killed. If you are going to make a point get your facts straight or don't even comment. The CP count magically went down...
  10. Curbalas

    CSF i24

    It was seen that the Conscripted Stabilization Forces to remain as an event faction by the Server Council, I personally enjoy the roleplay they bring, but it just creates a whole another layer of balancing between duties and economic balancing, which really is a headache for everyone involved...
  11. Curbalas

    State of RP (General and Factions)

    I have read through the entirety of this post and I would like to say that I agree with you, there are a handful of Civil Protection members who punishes people for initiating new roleplay and just punishing people who are being initiative, I am going to talk with the relevant parties about this...
  12. Curbalas

    Three would be kind of fun.

    Three would be kind of fun.
  13. Curbalas

    Formal Complaint Regarding Civil Protection Conduct and Rule Imbalance

    Hello everyone. It is clear that this thread has gained a lot of attraction from all players within our community, and therefore I would like to address these issues stated. I have personally kept observing this thread and reading all the posts people have sent, and it is clear that this post...
  14. Curbalas

    HL2RP Roster

    Abstract and Bassilisk removed from Rebel Leads, became Rebel Advsiors instead. @ramen has stepped down from the Auths Manager and Vort Lead position. @MrTuki has been instated as Vort Lead. @MazuzaM has been instated as Vort Lead. @Stanford has been instated as BMD Manager. @JustDanny has been...
  15. Curbalas

    Formal Complaint Regarding Civil Protection Conduct and Rule Imbalance

    Terminal 7 was the worst this server has experienced for your information. It fucked the server health massively and we should absolutely never use it as an example. So many players stopped playing on that map because of how stupid the economy was handled. Terminal 7 is an example that what we...
  16. Curbalas

    Formal Complaint Regarding Civil Protection Conduct and Rule Imbalance

    Let's not switch over to TBC or S2RP, S2K is the way. The rest of the thread? I read, and I observe.
  17. Curbalas

    STICK-53 [요한 폐쇄]

    Holy peak wtf
  18. Curbalas

    STICK-53 [요한 폐쇄]

    I see.
  19. Curbalas

    CRISIS OF THIRTEEN!

    THIS POST HAS BEEN FACT-CHECKED BY TRUE C13 PATRIOTS FALSE!
Back
Top