Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Petski

    Petski ban appeal

    I don't think there is anything i can say that will remove 100% suspicion from me or my actions. I do believe however that there should be an official cooldown or delay before you are allowed to interact with objects or locations with an alt-character, of which you have already done on another...
  2. Petski

    Petski ban appeal

    Again, i don't see a specific cooldown time anywhere on the Guidelines & Rules section. If an entire day is what you'd call the official cooldown, then i really don't think that's public knowledge, of which it should be. My logs will show that i just performed a standard trash-run, instead of...
  3. Petski

    Petski ban appeal

    I understand what you're getting at, but again, an entire hour had passed; am i to ignore that entire section of the sewers due to the actions of another one of my characters who were there an hour ago? Realistically you'd think everything would already have been picked clean by the OTA-salvage...
  4. Petski

    Petski ban appeal

    I've been unable to find what rules state the specific amount of time that has to pass before you are allowed back into the area & interact with objects/stuff. As far as i know, there is no such specific statement in the Guidelines & Rules section anywhere. I personally feel as though an entire...
  5. Petski

    Petski ban appeal

    Steam Name: Petski SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17461532 Name of the Admin you were banned by: @Jinx How long is the ban for?: 10080 minutes (1 week) The reason you were banned?: ''Used alt-character to loot CP-3 you just destroyed on another character.'' Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I don't...
  6. Petski

    Bug Breakdown computer towers require ressources & doesn't give any

    The crafting option to breakdown computer tower doesn't require a computer tower, but rather 3 electronic parts & 3 metal scraps, which I'm betting is a simple typo bug. (Also for note, you don't get anything out of spending those components)
  7. Petski

    How do you celebrate your holidays?

    Chilling with the family, everyone attempting to put themselves in a food-coma Merry Christmas people
  8. Petski

    PK'ed by friendly fire ಥ_ಥ

    PK'ed by friendly fire ಥ_ಥ
  9. Petski

    Pas på, ellers kommer jeg efter dig

    Pas på, ellers kommer jeg efter dig
  10. Petski

    COTERMINOUS [10TH OF DECEMBER, 7PM GMT]

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: Petski *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:17461532 *Discord Name & ID: Petski#8585 *Timezone: CET --- Section Two --- *Caste you're applying for: Alien Grunt *Character Name: Sha’Kyyl Krakka’ *Brief summary of the character (be creative): Sha’Kyyl stands at a great height...
  11. Petski

    Grunk The Bullsquid

    - Added Panther, [CRAB] & [ORANGE SUIT HUMANOID] under character relationships. (Orange suit is Andre) - Updated Xie Gro relationship - Minor layout management
  12. Petski

    gnag knurg

    gnag knurg
  13. Petski

    Acid Weapon

    I'd like to suggest a ranged acid-type weaponry, for the use of custom characters such as my own Bullsquid (Grunk), other current character auths that would have use for it & of course future ones. While i understand its a bit much to ask for a weapon to be implemented for what is essentially...
  14. Petski

    Grunk be with you, friend ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    Grunk be with you, friend ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  15. Petski

    Grunk The Bullsquid

    - Added Tinker & Norm under relationships - Got a picture of Kraas - Changed relationship with Xie Gro - Changed named of Jäger to his real name
  16. Petski

    Grunk The Bullsquid

    Hey people, this is my first ever character biography, with the added bonus that the character in question is an animal (Which in my mind seems trickier to write about), so do keep that in mind please. I'm not the best at writing, but i can appreciate immortalizing these characters :)
  17. Petski

    Grunk The Bullsquid

  18. Petski

    (✓) AUSPICIUS - CHAPTER ONE

    ''I just want to make it, to live comfortably again...'' Peter Hoeeg, conscript & member of Squad E, Epsilon-5. Twice he failed the CP recruitment program, but he is yet to lose his unfounded faith in the union, as he gets transported to the frontline of City 2. With no family that he knows of...
  19. Petski

    OPERATION: EXODUS [26TH OF NOVEMBER, 7PM GMT]

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: Petski *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:17461532 *Discord Name & ID: Petski#8585 *Timezone: Central European Time (CET) --- Section Two --- *Role you're applying for: NRAU Worker *Character Name: Olanja Ghab *Brief summary of the character (Moses applicants don't bother)...
  20. Petski

    I will not have it!!11!11!!!!

    I will not have it!!11!11!!!!
Back
Top