Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Petski

    TapTap warned me of staff disrespect

    TapTap warned me of staff disrespect
  2. Petski

    Don't you feel a little ashamed

    Don't you feel a little ashamed
  3. Petski

    Don't you feel stupid

    Don't you feel stupid
  4. Petski

    Don't you feel silly

    Don't you feel silly
  5. Petski

    Absolutely peak comedy, hat-man

    Absolutely peak comedy, hat-man
  6. Petski

    Hilarious

    Hilarious
  7. Petski

    Počul si ma

    Počul si ma
  8. Petski

    ഡാനിഷ് സംസാരിക്കുക, നിങ്ങളുടെ കുരങ്ങ്

    ഡാനിഷ് സംസാരിക്കുക, നിങ്ങളുടെ കുരങ്ങ്
  9. Petski

    あなたの言うことに注意してください、男

    あなたの言うことに注意してください、男
  10. Petski

    Я иду за тобой, чертов британец

    Я иду за тобой, чертов британец
  11. Petski

    Jeg kommer efter dig, din skide britter

    Jeg kommer efter dig, din skide britter
  12. Petski

    Rock these balls lmao got you good

    Rock these balls lmao got you good
  13. Petski

    I will stone you (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

    I will stone you (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง
  14. Petski

    This is harassment

    This is harassment
  15. Petski

    Petski's ban reduction appeal

    I've have now rejoined the server and is having a blast with the crafting update - ya'll can move this into denied or delete it.
  16. Petski

    Petski's ban reduction appeal

    It's quite alright, i think it's safe to assume you have quite the workload as community managers. I'm fine with waiting this one last day to get back onto the server, so we can archive this if staff wishes to do so - Thanks for the response nonetheless :)
  17. Petski

    Petski's ban reduction appeal

    As stated in the post, i am grateful for the original reduction. It doesn't matter much anymore, since it has taken quite a while for the thread to be concluded with a definite answer and there is now less than 3 days of my ban remaining. I suppose it's more of a principle thing at this point...
  18. Petski

    Petski's ban reduction appeal

    Bump.
  19. Petski

    Petski's ban reduction appeal

    Steam Name: Petski SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17461532 Name of the Admin you were banned by: Salvador How long is the ban for?: 1 Week The reason you were banned?: Metagame Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I'm not requesting to be unbanned, but rather reduce the sentence (The duration of my ban). While...
Back
Top