I disagree. I believe a lot of people, mostly loyalists (not just hobos living in filth), would search the trash bins for cans, plastic & whatnot, for said recycling machine you mentioned, all in the name of grinding either SC or just basic credits. While i will say it'll only be a small boon...
I personally find great use of the plastic items i find in trash bins. While true, you can't make anything amazing out of just plastic, you can however make them into lighters, of which smugglers pay decently for. If not that, even selling pure plastic trash is a thing. I'd hate if this was...
Title basically. If we're going to continue using HL1 headcrabs in conjunction with HL2 headcrabs, it'd be nice if we could butcher/harvest them just the same.
Currently the Incendiary Grenade & Molotov requires the exact same materials & level requirements - I don't know if this was intended or not when the molotov got implemented, so i'll put it as a suggestion instead of a bug.
Obviously they shouldn't require the same materials, and from a balance...
Bug: Random Stat Reduction
Description: Sometime during the evening of 12-08-2021 i noticed i had dropped from lvl. 20 to lvl. 19 in crafting, yet kept the same XP percentage (75% towards level up) - My character has no negative modifiers to his crafting stat at the moment. I distinctly remember...
The unsharpened kitchen knife is 1 slot, but when upgraded into the sharpened kitchen knife it becomes a vortkiller 3000 broadsword, taking up 3 slots - Can we make both items take up 2 slots each instead? Or perhaps even make them 1 slot both?
The current change from 1 to 3 slots doesn't make...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.