Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Pasta

    Alfredo Linguini's MPF application

    Okay, now Snatch it.
  2. Pasta

    JURY-181 | El Jefe

    That's crazy... Where's your Insane Intel Boy 07?
  3. Pasta

    Molotovs?

  4. Pasta

    [JUDGE-07] Troy Knox: "The Judge"

    yeah maybe
  5. Pasta

    My Positive, Suggestion-Filled Sequel to My Previous Crazy Critique Post: A Blatant Parody of Martin Luther's 95 Theses... 6/14/2024.

    Your formatting makes me want to rip my eyes out. Never again use so many colors on a post. It was hard to take it seriously I have to take some disagreements on how you've stated the Civil Protection because there is quite a lot of what you've 'requested' being worked on/already in progress...
  6. Pasta

    Stick-3

    There's no way you didnt add me That's crazy.
  7. Pasta

    Willard Imbalance: The Elephant in the Room

    Preface While I've really just returned to the Willard Scene of things. I've done quite a bit of asking around to see what the current goings of the server are from an IC and OOC perspective. What I'm about to write is my own thoughts on what is happening, what can be improved, and what I think...
  8. Pasta

    Diary of Vanessa Lee #2: Smoking Rules

    Welcome back!
  9. Pasta

    [JUDGE-07] Troy Knox: "The Judge"

    Updated -Ophelia -Raath -R-24 -U-46 +Formating
  10. Pasta

    I am return

    Oh my god HI WELCOME BACK
  11. Pasta

    [JUDGE-07] Troy Knox: "The Judge"

    You are being watched. Profile Updated.
  12. Pasta

    Pasta's Intro

    omg hi guys thanks for such a warm welcome to the community!!! I look forward to rping on the server :D
  13. Pasta

    [JUDGE-07] Troy Knox: "The Judge"

    PROFILE RE-HAUL IN PROGRESS Title Changed Title Card Edited Thoughts Edited More Images are to come in time.
  14. Pasta

    [JUDGE-07] Troy Knox: "The Judge"

    One Update One Image But he yet lives.
  15. Pasta

    Implemented Disabling third-person if a gun is equipped

    I 100% agree, more so with recent testing.
  16. Pasta

    I think CP's forget they are the bad guys...

    The fact you're trying to be the change you want to see is commendable and I wish you to keep it up. Such as people like myself who play Civil Protection will do our best to do the same.
  17. Pasta

    I think CP's forget they are the bad guys...

    I am firm on people just wanting to shotcop because they're bored. It should be discouraged, I'd rather you guys have a motive, a reason, and that one reason can be "They're part of the Combine." However, this past month or so has given mindless OOC hate on both sides, and thus do we need to all...
  18. Pasta

    [Feedback] Antlion Arc |

    1. What are your first impressions or thoughts? I was excited for the Antlion arc to give a break from the constant warfare, I was a bit foolish to think of that. However it was really fun to have these hints dropped in natural roleplay about this oncoming hoard that only a select few people...
  19. Pasta

    Antlion Arc Feedback Thread

    I already said my thoughts regarding this event in my complaint. Not too much to say. I think though there's room for improvement, as well as some issues that will need to be tackled hopefully in the near future. I had the most fun when it was actually focused on the Antlions, rather than the...
  20. Pasta

    Civil Protection: The State of Things [Bombings, JW, Antlion Arc]

    Hi everyone, while I'm still on recovery from the THING(tm), I would like to take a moment to reply to what I can. I cannot and will not reply to everything that was stated here but I have seen some points/messages that I want to talk about for a moment. While by no means is this event perfect...
Back
Top