Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Pasta

    Elizabeth Taylor

    Me thinks this needs a major update!
  2. Pasta

    [JUDGE-07] Troy Knox: "The Judge"

    Updates; Relationships: -Zoey Grondo -Elizabeth Taylor -Var'Ras -Cranky Vort -Celette Sardoux
  3. Pasta

    [JUDGE-07] Troy Knox: "The Judge"

    Theme Unstable <███████|██████|██████> Stable "Work in the shadows, so that you are never seen. Work in the light, and all will be your enemy." LOVES | ADMIRES | RESPECTS | BEST FRIEND | FRIEND | ACQUAINTANCE | DISTRUSTS | DISLIKES | HATES | DECEASED [Please ask to be added] [Faction Colors...
  4. Pasta

    Pasta's Intro

    You will always be remembered as the Emperor's Finest. Thank you all for the warm welcomes!
  5. Pasta

    Pasta's Intro

    Hey folks, I'm Pasta. If you ask me what kind? It's the best kind, simple as that. I've been playing GMOD Rp since 2009. Where I started out doing Starship Troopers. Till around 2019. During that time I found Half-Life for the first time, the RP server that is. I fell in love with it. My...
Back
Top