Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Muho

    Bug Items disappearing from inventory

    This happens when you spam shift to switch stuff around. I had problems with this a long time, basically you gotta slowly drag and drop stuff. The main problem is clicking shift to move stuff arround. Normally after like 1 week or 2 the stuff will magically appear back in your inventory and it...
  2. Muho

    Bug Shooting while equiping and taking out ammo.

    Basically what the title says. the weapons shoots when you put them on the first time and they also make a shooting noise when you unload the ammo. Idk if others also experienced it.
  3. Muho

    Accepted Remove the word "spiked" from drugged foods

    Drinking a coffee and waking up in Las Vegas, with a tattoo on the face? Im in!
  4. Muho

    The Trial of Hugh Inglis

    Peak
  5. Muho

    Denied Rhodes LeBlanc PK Appeal

    Only high ranked guys can add them @Rabithunter and co. (i think) normally you dont private PK appeals bcs of that. But its not only Molnar that took part yk, with add I meant @ them for us to add
  6. Muho

    Denied Rhodes LeBlanc PK Appeal

    Thats what I mean tho, having more clarity and opinions of anybody involved would be better. Im not against the un PK dont get me wrong. EDIT: Add the people pls, would be nice
  7. Muho

    Accepted Muho's CMRU app

    What isn't exactly serious about it? The YUH and NUH? or the :skull: ? I mean idk what exactly I should rewrite, I really want to do MedRP and put time in it. Anyways I reworded some stuff in the post, hope its enough. EDIT: IDK why the skull is so big, ill leave it though, its funny
  8. Muho

    Denied Rhodes LeBlanc PK Appeal

    What I understood from all this situation is, that the people didn't like your leadership and your readyness to kill anybody disturbing your plans or your ruthlessness. Imo we should ask all the people that helped killing your char, since even if one or two of them wouldn't agree they would...
  9. Muho

    Denied Rhodes LeBlanc PK Appeal

    @Halostrophe hey I was GMing it with @LyingFox Would you like us to add the people that took part in the PK to the post? It would paint a clearer picture of the multiple reasonings.
  10. Muho

    Accepted Muho's CMRU app

    Quick update, I created the char and im part of the clinic in D1
  11. Muho

    Accepted Food Preservation

    I agree with this, some items should have longer ex dates BUT rn its fitting for the event. If we give certain items more ex date we should wait for main map :3 (imo) but i like the suggestion
  12. Muho

    Guide (Bad) Poster Guide

    Gonna try this out next time cuh. But I will continue watching my AI fruit show
  13. Muho

    [EVENT] {1} Severance

    Yuhhh Taking part in this! (Muho on dc) I smell peak
  14. Muho

    An open letter about Store RP.

    This answer and many others just come down to make things simpler and just RP. So if rarely people show up to your Shop, because there is no need for their stuff. How would you make the credits needed for events? You gotta go out of your way and work in extra workshifts and farm rations. What...
  15. Muho

    An open letter about Store RP.

    It will be a google doc, with overview of "real estate" the shops have. Literally you write "Factory for bread = 20 Bread per week" and it will be delivered to the CWU, which has now cool delivery jobs to do. RP approval needed for special equipment of course. The point is, there is the option...
  16. Muho

    An open letter about Store RP.

    MY MANIFESTO ON STORE RP I do store RP a lot, I may even have most hours of any of the players in fucking store RP ngl. (Not Siemens, he the goat) Here are my main problems with it: 1. Stores are seen as a "Side thing" most of the time, the RP of a character doesn't revovle around the shop...
  17. Muho

    An open letter about Store RP.

    I think it was a thing in CWU not sure if other factions have the rule too.
  18. Muho

    An open letter about Store RP.

    Less shops is a solution yes. Another solution to the problem is allowing people to work in lets say CMU and a store etc. The Factions shouldn't limit your options just because you are in one. If im off duty as a CWU worker, I should be allowed to work in a shop or even own one. Most of the...
  19. Muho

    Suggestion City RP and more

    Just adding, these are just Ideas. Keep brainstortming a little guys. Maybe someone got that 3am Idea we need lol. Lets try to make the best out of V3
  20. Muho

    Suggestion City RP and more

    Thats true an based, but most of the time shit happens in city --> repair Or, tier6 super citizen arrives at the warehouse ---> needs 80 Steel and stuff like that. But the automated system is for when CWU isn't online and rudimentary stuff can be done automatically and CWU can concentrate on...
Back
Top