Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Silver

    Toilet

    Toilet
  2. Silver

    Lewis Kenny (Changes will probably occur as I play the character)

    Yeah I forgot about this, the character is very much dead. Died fighting in City 2 I think was the City. Now to start again
  3. Silver

    Certified Rad-X moment

    Certified Rad-X moment
  4. Silver

    Birthday

    Happy brith
  5. Silver

    I work for Facepunch, AMA

    That is actually incredibly cool!
  6. Silver

    POV

    POV
  7. Silver

    Now to start the grind back to OTA!

    Now to start the grind back to OTA!
  8. Silver

    Guess who has too much free time again!

    Guess who has too much free time again!
  9. Silver

    Pog

    Pog
  10. Silver

    My sweet succulent return

    Too late already invested cant be much worse than when I left on a much longer LOA than originally planned
  11. Silver

    My sweet succulent return

    Yep I'm back and my goal is to return to OTA. It's been too long my friends.
  12. Silver

    I'm coming back

    I'm coming back
  13. Silver

    I got to play... I've missed a bunch

    I got to play... I've missed a bunch
  14. Silver

    Good to see you again Blitz

    Good to see you again Blitz
  15. Silver

    I shall I'll be back one day

    I shall I'll be back one day
  16. Silver

    Immersive gas masks, HUD overlay. [TOGGLEABLE]

    Pretty pog
  17. Silver

    Just read back on My previous posts god it's been

    Just read back on My previous posts god it's been
  18. Silver

    I wish to play again so baddd

    I wish to play again so baddd
Back
Top