Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Silver

    LINE-8

    What do you mean 8, this is just LINE
  2. Silver

    Farewell, and thank you! :)

    Cya around Silta, we never had many encounters ICly nor OOCly but I still wish you the best!
  3. Silver

    Contaminant Eliminated

    Contaminant Eliminated
  4. Silver

    Hiii!

    Soup Welcome to Willard! Hope you enjoy your time here!
  5. Silver

    Mfw

    Mfw
  6. Silver

    hi!

    Hello there! Welcome to Willard hope you enjoy your time here!
  7. Silver

    That epic gamer move when

    That epic gamer move when
  8. Silver

    mfw

    mfw
  9. Silver

    Denied Remove OTA

    I’m sorry, I don’t have a productive comment to put here, I have no words for how I disagree with this. If I try this thread would rapidly dissolve into an argument rather than a suggestion regardless of how bad I think it is. I don’t at all agree with this, but I apologise for not having a...
  10. Silver

    wtf?

    True
  11. Silver

    mfw

    mfw
  12. Silver

    City 24 V3 - Updates

    Seems good to me
  13. Silver

    City 24 V3 - Updates

    Tis the price you pay when becoming a member of the Civil worker Union
  14. Silver

    City 24 V3 - Updates

    I personally felt that subtle stuff like rubble where combine structures were placed, was lacking in V3 It felt too clean for how the combine act, keep in mind most of the smart walls we see were placed by brute force and destroyed infrastructure, I don't see the combine being all that fussed...
  15. Silver

    Implemented More Language's to Learn

    If we were to add Irish gaelic then why not Scottish? It'd give my character a second language that isn't just Russian.
  16. Silver

    Denied Start copy-pasting WN7 code and ideas

    May be so but they look like traumatized children
Back
Top