Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Silver

    I hope to see you all in C8!

    I hope to see you all in C8!
  2. Silver

    Hi 🥺(Returning Player?)

    Woah I remember you, welcome back!
  3. Silver

    Happy ST Patrick’s day to my Irish lads

    Happy ST Patrick’s day to my Irish lads
  4. Silver

    Official Devblog #28 - City 24 V4

    Looking pretty sexy
  5. Silver

    helo

    Welcome to Willard, don't be dumb!
  6. Silver

    Education stinks!

    Education stinks!
  7. Silver

    My homies my bros

    My homies my bros
  8. Silver

    good day lads

    Same bro you good
  9. Silver

    A question to conquer them all.

    So true… I’ve lost so many
  10. Silver

    A question to conquer them all.

    Irn Bru!!!!!!
  11. Silver

    Fun fact.

    The government couldn' give less of a shit about out internet status. I ain't gonna go to the streets and protest cause meh internet is ded
  12. Silver

    Myith Faceith whenith

    Myith Faceith whenith
  13. Silver

    HL2 RP Screenshot Thread

    Moments before another glimpse of death
  14. Silver

    Tips on how to write Character Descriptions?

    I just write what can be seen and heard. Skin colour, scaring, accents ect. As said above saying things like “lost his family in the war and hates the combine” doesn’t make sense, if you walk up to someone in the street you’re not gonna know their life story just by looking at them
  15. Silver

    OPERATION: 'SUNDOWNER' - NOH'S CONSCRIPT EVENT FEEDBACK

    Section One What did you enjoy the most about the events? The team we payed with, you guys all did amazing, it was insane to see how different each character was! What did you least enjoy most about the events? The length/starting time, I’m in the same boat as rad unfortunately, I believe it...
  16. Silver

    Hello good folk of Willard Networks.

    Welcome to Willard! Hope you enjoy it here!
  17. Silver

    Is ration selling pasta?

    Is ration selling pasta?
  18. Silver

    hello guys

    The words the person above says are true! Welcome to Willard!
  19. Silver

    Why Slum lock?

    Why Slum lock?
  20. Silver

    :: OPERATION SUNDOWNER - OUTSKIRTS OF [REDACTED] ::

    STEAM NAME/ID: Sheepyk|STEAM_0:1:197565079 DISCORD NAME/ID: Sheepyk#6088 RANK + SQUAD: Private First Class BIOGRAPHY OF YOUR CONSCRIPT: Nikolay Petrov is a tall muscular russian man. And like most Russians he was bound by blood to fight in the name of Russia. When the combine successfully...
Back
Top