Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Silver

    R.I.P "Grunk"

    F
  2. Silver

    OTA - Leave of Absence Thread

    Name: Sheepyk STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:197565079 Tagline: NOMAD-71 Reason: To be honest I just feel I need to take a week away from OTA, I’ve tried my best to show as much dedication as I can towards the faction to the point of almost burning myself out multiple times yet I still managed to come...
  3. Silver

    A story is becoming a novel and I’m scared.

    A story is becoming a novel and I’m scared.
  4. Silver

    Hello.

    Welcome! I'm sure you will enjoy your time here!
  5. Silver

    Bollocks

    Bollocks
  6. Silver

    HL2 RP Screenshot Thread

    :alien:
  7. Silver

    BEFORE EVENT - The Movie (Part... Two!)

    Rest in peace Solomon and Petre. The rest of the security team survived. Nagy barely did after I seen he was close to death near the end but he did.
  8. Silver

    HL2 RP Screenshot Thread

    What I was dealing with throughout an Assembly meeting. Remember to fix errors! (I still haven't fixed mine)
  9. Silver

    BEFORE Feedback Thread

    Section One What did you enjoy the most about the events? The character development, there is something just so great about meeting a character for 3 seconds just to nearly die then all of a sudden you are blood relatives and much protect each other. What did you least enjoy most about the...
  10. Silver

    OPERATION SNOWPIERCER

    STEAM NAME/ID: Sheepyk | STEAM_0:1:197565079 DISCORD NAME/ID: Sheepyk#6088 RANK + SQUAD: I3.UNION-9 BRIEF SUMMARY OF YOUR CIVIL PROTECTION OFFICER: U-9 is a Scotsman, he joined Civil Protection after having friends he made in the city he was recently relocated to, murdered by rebels for what...
  11. Silver

    HL2 RP Screenshot Thread

    I m glad someone got me saying “Red is sus?” Hahaha
  12. Silver

    What models would you like to see in a future update?

    Good job getting into the Dev team, I hope you like mountains of constant requests!
  13. Silver

    BEFORE EVENT - The Movie (But Part One!)

    Rest in peace Petre Zelenko. For you and the people of earth the Secruity team will make sure your death was not in vain and will burn each alien bastard that crosses our path. Till part two! I look forward to playing as Kurov again!
  14. Silver

    Rest in peace Petre

    Rest in peace Petre
  15. Silver

    Hello !

    Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here!
  16. Silver

    community feedback thread for TBC vs S2K

    It’d also be cool if folk wouldn’t be able to /act while it ain’t their turn so I couldn’t hit them when they were sat on a roof top
  17. Silver

    Returning to Gmod

    Welcome G, hope you enjoy playing with us
  18. Silver

    Mfw

    Mfw
  19. Silver

    BEFORE [12/02/2022 - 13/02/2022 7 PM GMT]

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: Sheepyk *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:197565079 *Discord Name & ID: Sheepyk#6088 *Timezone: GMT 0 --- Section Two --- *Character Name: Vladimir Kurov *Character Role: Security *Brief summary of the character: Kurov is a standard Russian male, he always does things “by...
  20. Silver

    LMAO L F

    LMAO L F
Back
Top