Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Silver

    Letter :: Vice Administrator Mulligan -> Summit 24 ::

    All fun and games till some rebels and a vort tp to the nukes and blow themselves as well as whatever is around then too hell
  2. Silver

    Lewis Kenny (Changes will probably occur as I play the character)

    Yes, an unfortunate end that won’t go unavenged
  3. Silver

    Hi there. (Official)

    No promblem brother we ain’t hoping for an entire English essay of your life haha welcome to Willard!
  4. Silver

    My gamer moment when

    My gamer moment when
  5. Silver

    That when

    That when
  6. Silver

    Complaint about the end of the 103rd Antlion battalion Arteria Arm.

    This would be preferable. I can understand why doing a redo is off the table and while I understand this was primarily a one man kind of affair but due to the event being hell, and if this idea doesn’t happen, are we expected just to deal with the large amount of loss? It was hell alone to have...
  7. Silver

    Complaint about the end of the 103rd Antlion battalion Arteria Arm.

    Before I begin I wish to start with some acknowledgments and FYIs. This is my first time writing a document like this so errors may appear. I understand the event had certain things not go to plan (More on that later). I understand the event team tried to make the event fun and involving for...
  8. Silver

    Hello

    Welcome Dato, I hope you enjoy your time here!
  9. Silver

    RIP comrades I died beside in City 2

    RIP comrades I died beside in City 2
  10. Silver

    Loyalist ARTERIA ARM - THE 103RD ANTLION BATTALION

    Indeed seeing some of those names in read, some of which I Stood behind as we checked buildings others I watched get shot in the head and die in front of me. Those that survived are going to continue going through hell
  11. Silver

    Loyalist ARTERIA ARM - THE 103RD ANTLION BATTALION

    Almost all our names in red. I wish the utter best for the 3 that survived
  12. Silver

    COTERMINOUS [10TH OF DECEMBER, 7PM GMT]

    Just realised I wouldn’t be able to make to this anyway, rip. Got an ACF training weekend I need to attend. (Got that sweet real life I gotta live)
  13. Silver

    [Cancelled] Operation: Earth Devil

    Character Name: APF.NOMAD-72 Rank: OWS/APF Faction: OTA Discord Name: Sheepyk#6088 Why is your character joining?: To provide support to the CPs risking their lives and make sure casualties are a minimum Do you understand that this is a PK Event?: yes
  14. Silver

    COTERMINOUS [10TH OF DECEMBER, 7PM GMT]

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: Sheepyk *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:197565079 *Discord Name & ID: Sheepyk#6088 *Timezone: GMT --- Section Two --- *Caste you're applying for: Grunt *Character Name: N'theva 'Datum *Brief summary of the character (be creative): A hulking golem of alien might, it shows...
  15. Silver

    Hey WN

    Welcome Crimson I hope you enjoy your time on Willard!
  16. Silver

    Happy St Andrew’s day to the other Scots

    Happy St Andrew’s day to the other Scots
  17. Silver

    A Faithful Protector

    I like this unit :smug:
  18. Silver

    Vinyl says hi

    Welcome to Willard!
  19. Silver

    :troll:

    :troll:
Back
Top