Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Silver

    Must of been the wind

    Must of been the wind
  2. Silver

    That radical thing whom

    That radical thing whom
  3. Silver

    Greetings

    Lmao, just so happens the 9 slot was open for UNION when I joined haha
  4. Silver

    Greetings

    NOMAD or UNION-9 haha
  5. Silver

    Greetings

    Heyo, welcome to Willard
  6. Silver

    1000

    1000
  7. Silver

    Mfw

    Mfw
  8. Silver

    Suggestion for new CCA playermodel

    Would make CCA more appealing. +support
  9. Silver

    jiro (havent properly introduced myself yet)

    oh… so dramatic can’t believe this really happened
  10. Silver

    That truly epic moment when

    That truly epic moment when
  11. Silver

    What are your ideas and dreams for HL2RP

    OTA to be a truly feared faction. Not just staff and players going “Oh fuck off OTA we don’t want you here right now”. I want OTA to be an extremely rare sight without completely disallowing players to play the faction they enjoy. I want rebels to have a good community of players playing it...
  12. Silver

    Mfw

    Mfw
  13. Silver

    HL2 RP Screenshot Thread

    Ah the tribe I kept getting TP'd to yesterday while I was on OTA
  14. Silver

    Implemented Add more types of armor/vests

    I’m pretty sure it’s being worked on, I’m not a Dev so I can’t confirm but I think it’s being worked on already
  15. Silver

    Hamburger. Cheeseburger. Big Mac. Whooper.

    Ah the American national anthem truly is beautiful
  16. Silver

    Consider a Map change.

    To be honest I’d love to play on C17i or just C17 in a serious pretence. I feel like it’d be cool but I don’t mind what people do
  17. Silver

    RIP D-0 you were a good unit

    RIP D-0 you were a good unit
  18. Silver

    Consider a Map change.

    I agree a map change would spice things up, but I’m hesitant due to the fact I’ve never done serious rp outside of C24 and any experience I do have is in a darkrp setting. Nevertheless if we did change map for a short time I’d like anything really. But not C8
  19. Silver

    Nightshade’s introduction

    Welcome my bro, I hope you enjoy your time!
  20. Silver

    Still Human?

    Your mans was a great unit
Back
Top