I like the idea of a base that's more or less vort-exclusive. Somebody said something about us having to use telekinesis to move a wall or something, and I think that would be a sweet hidden-base that keeps it vort-only.
We also need safe places for vortigaunts to hide. We get BOL'd for existing. I think the temporary filtering system is alright, as long as we can renew it over time so we have a little RP-Hub in the sewers that doesn't get out of hand and turn into "rebel-town".
--- Section One ---
*Steam Name: Raptorian
*Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:419522897
*Discord Name & ID: Raptorian#9627
*Timezone: EST
--- Section Two ---
*Role you're applying for: Vortigaunt Caravan
*Character Name: Tah'Xie'Shoa, or "Shu"
*Brief summary of the character (Moses applicants don't...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.