Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. ozymandias

    Adding onto this, if you do live to the age 82, from there will you start changing your name...

    Adding onto this, if you do live to the age 82, from there will you start changing your name after each birthday (083, 084)
  2. ozymandias

    Events mean nothing now.

    Not reading slop from an apologist who can't stop glazing an in-game alien empire just so that server management will show a liking towards him.
  3. ozymandias

    Events mean nothing now.

    Radio comms are a big deal lol. This also includes an IC retcon
  4. ozymandias

    My PK Appeal Denial.

    You shouldn't be complaining about missing the last day you should be fucking happy bro you missed pure dogshit on a screen
  5. ozymandias

    Stay off my turf, kid.

    Stay off my turf, kid.
  6. ozymandias

    Events mean nothing now.

    It's so nice having suit connection, datafiles, relays, request devices, dispatch and radios be fully functioning again with a homemade antenna, isn't it? No. No the fuck it is not. I don't know who brought up this idea and executed it, but there was something not right with them when they...
  7. ozymandias

    Minge. RDMer. Doesn't know how to RP. Ignores painRP. Ignores fearRP. Ignores romanceRP. Ignores...

    Minge. RDMer. Doesn't know how to RP. Ignores painRP. Ignores fearRP. Ignores romanceRP. Ignores gunshotRP. Ignores my 7 hour medRP. Never interact with this guy at all. Shaking my fucking head.
  8. ozymandias

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS - LONG MARCH Chapter 0 Part 2 & 3 [A Tale of The End]

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: psychomantis *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:140054272 *Discord Name & ID: combinehl1 *Timezone: GMT+1 --- Section Two --- *Are you applying for an event character?: N --- Section Three --- *Character Name: David Milo (Ishmael/Iroquois) & Oksana Kolesnikov (Odesa)...
  9. ozymandias

    Oksana Schulz

    Updating soon. New song added though
  10. ozymandias

    My PK Appeal Denial.

    CPM and WPM are two different things lol
  11. ozymandias

    My PK Appeal Denial.

    This actually isn't true. You're talking about CPM not WPM lol. Ad hominem.
  12. ozymandias

    My PK Appeal Denial.

    Toxicity isn't necessary, my friend. It's a situation that's being looked into right now according to Marco.
  13. ozymandias

    My PK Appeal Denial.

    Saying "because they're evil" is an understatement. There's more to it. RAD-X let the guy S2K, and he took the chance that he got. Irida is objectively an evil piece of shit, and definitely deserved to die. (Don't take this the wrong way Marco love you homie.) along with Iroquois, and Ahab...
  14. ozymandias

    My PK Appeal Denial.

    As stated by Reece, there were no rulebreaks present despite personal beliefs. This isn't my opinion, but you can think there was a rulebreak, but objectively, there was not. All was roleplayed fairly according to Reece.
  15. ozymandias

    My PK Appeal Denial.

    This is just clear bias, and is not a valid argument. Emotions can affect you, and this is clearly just you lashing out at your friend dying. "Even the liberators performed better /mes in their executions" - Clear grammar difference. Ahab's being better. - Liberators was one was obviously...
  16. ozymandias

    My PK Appeal Denial.

    Which isn't what I'm saying. I'm saying that all of this won't matter in the end. You die today, or you die tomorrow. The PK appeal can't be accepted without it being void, as it'd be blatantly avoiding injury RP.
  17. ozymandias

    My PK Appeal Denial.

    Yet the PK appeal would have to void the entire situation. Which is fine by me. Yes, I'm saying this cause of the aftermath lol. It's petty, but there's no other realistic way. She was riddled with bullets to the head.
  18. ozymandias

    My PK Appeal Denial.

    Server's ending soon, and all the people against Omni are all friends of Marco from what I've seen. I'm not against either, but the rules state that Omni hasn't done anything wrong.
  19. ozymandias

    My PK Appeal Denial.

    It was acceptable, as stated by Reece. More than acceptable, in-fact, "despite personal beliefs". I don't know how to put this without sounding rude, but what you think doesn't matter, at least thaẗ́'s what I took from Reece's message. The rules matter.
  20. ozymandias

    My PK Appeal Denial.

    I didn't see any doctors personally. I only saw one guy with a medic rebel outfit, but that guy wasn't doing shit at all medically. He was just there to lie about the situation, and profited. I commented on the shot mid-typing situation, and I belivee it might have been an in-game error. And...
Back
Top