Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. BantaMan

    Christopher Reynolds - Chasing the past

    "I'll see you again one day...For now, I have people to protect and lives to save." . . . . <:: LOGIN ::> <:: USERNAME: XXXXXXXXX ::> <:: PASSWORD: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX ::> . . . . <:: ACCESS GRANTED ::> <:: DISPLAYING CITIZEN FILE; CRN: CN837138; C.REYNOLDS ::> <:: PHOTOGRAPHIC IDENTIFICATION...
  2. BantaMan

    Sebastian "Kay" Kielecki - Your friendly neighbourhood mercenary

    <:: That's one hell of a haul we got here, Thirteen. What is it, like 15 rebels all caught up in a bunch? ::> <:: Ugh...I'm beating the SHIT out of a few of them for making me do this paperwork ::> <:: Haha, yeah-- Who're you on now anyhow? ::> <:: Some Pole...Look here, this one's family got...
Back
Top