Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Fredemund

    Accepted Fredemund's CMRU application

    Char Backstory: Born in Trentino, Umberto lived in a small town situated at the top of the Italian Alps. He came from a humble family; his father was a ski instructor, a really sought-after one as well, and his mother worked at a local oilery. He was always considered a bright kid since...
  2. Fredemund

    Accepted Fredemund's Councillor Application

    Aurelio was born in Modena's beautiful countryside, back in the good old Emilia Romagna located in the middle-north part of Italy, where the mountains and the sea collided and formed a bond that only the luckiest of men could ever dream of placing their sights on. He came from a dynasty of...
  3. Fredemund

    What's your favorite catch-phrase?

    Mine, personally, is ''Perdirindindina''
  4. Fredemund

    Forum bug, can't change my avatar

    I can't change my avatar, help me. I want to get rid of who I was. Avatar intended as pfp btw.
  5. Fredemund

    How to get unblacklisted from all factions fast easy no donating?

    Answer fast plzzzzz
  6. Fredemund

    Guess who's back

    I promise I'll be better this time.... 🥺
  7. Fredemund

    Guess who!!!

    WE ARE SO BACK BROS!!! OAA ON TOP
Back
Top