Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Nick

    beard not grow at all :(((

    my beard has stopped growing in game (irl i have a manly mustache please believe me). please fix. What happened was: people kept fucking killing me during the building phase and the beard growth just stopped. Or something else I don't know. I just want my beard.
  2. Nick

    Medical Workers League

    ___________________________________________ ___________________________________________ The Medical Workers League is a Union-based organization seeking representation and bettered conditions for the doctors, nurses, and pharmacologists in Geneva. The League will utilize methods such as...
  3. Nick

    Richard Hughes, M.E.

    It's hard to make friends when you work with the only certainty in life; death. Still, I push through just fine. After all, someone has to do it. Someone still, at the end of the day, has to cut open someone else's parent, spouse, husband, wife, child or sibling to find out how they died to...
  4. Nick

    Don't call it a comeback, I've been here for years

    Hello again. I'll do stuff on here when it releases and all, I've already been around for a while, but I became pretty inactive a while ago. I'm back now though.
  5. Nick

    (Insert generic introduction greeting here)

    Alright hello, I'm Nick. Some of you may know me from nebulous, others may know me from Lancer. Whatever the case I'm happy to be here and finally be able to use the forums. This seems like a pretty cool place, I hope it works as advertised. I'm definitely looking forward to staying around for...
Back
Top