Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Asimo1234

    Rad-x cyberbullying report

    First of all I'd like to apologize for having to take this public but after the failure to adress this issue internally I see no other recourse but this. Over the past months since joining the staff team I have endured an absolute barrage of borderline insults despite my best efforts. It...
  2. Asimo1234

    Weapon Stat Thread

    Seeing how there was a suggestion for more transparency when it comes to weapon stats, and I've had a looksie on the dev server over the past days, I've decided to make an in-depth list when it comes to the stats of weaponry. In order to keep things tidy and organized I will be posting the...
  3. Asimo1234

    Netherlands Region 2001-2004+ lore expansion

    Since I'm Dutch myself, and I felt the general part of North-Western Europe a little lacking in terms of misc lore, I decided to try my hand at giving my home region a little bit of love. As a start I begun to write down how exactly The Netherlands would've gone from prosperous country to...
  4. Asimo1234

    Genevan Bird Liberation Movement

    From the cloudy and dark skies above, From the roofs of buildings in the streets, From the statues of marble oppression, From the air-vents in the clinics, The Caws of the Crows, The Coos of the Pigeons, The Screams of the Seagulls, The Cries against Injustice. Long have the sounds of us Birds...
  5. Asimo1234

    Forgot to make one of these

    You've probably seen me around once or twice already... Especially if you're in the CCA and ever left a door open... Yeah that OTA was probably me... Regardless, I've been playing HL2RP since 2015 I think? Something around there? Usually in smaller communities so I don't really recognize a lot...
Back
Top