Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. SifTheAI

    What would u guys do if u had a million dollars?

    I'd pay off my mortgage, buy the full shares for my house, hire out contractors to clean up my back garden (which involves getting rid of the greenhouse, a bit of earthwork, some rotovation) and make it look better (I have some ideas I plan to go for), and make a load of house improvements and...
  2. SifTheAI

    You should play willard networks even though its not city 24-NOW!

    Locking this thread. As much as I like feedback, please do so on the actual feedback thread, so that we can more effectively monitor the feedback we're receiving. Also, this is the Short Stories category, and the event wasn't a Short Story...
  3. SifTheAI

    'BLACK GOLD - THE LAST FRONTIER' - FEEDBACK THREAD

    I'll use my Admin powers to cheat and post in a locked thread just to address the timezone issue. We're trying to host what events we can where we can, however a significant margin is player-caused. In regards to the Extract mission, every bit of that particular event was done by players...
  4. SifTheAI

    did i join during an event, or do i just suck at finding population centers?

    Tier 2 (160SC), a good criminal record, and a certification of medical eligibility from the CMU, which can be obtained by RPing well and not saying your character has any prior or present medical problems that'll prevent them from getting in (so long as its not on your medical record already).
  5. SifTheAI

    'BLACK GOLD - THE LAST FRONTIER' - FEEDBACK THREAD

    I've taken a step back from playing as a player character during this event, primarily playing as event characters (Only Kivi today, bless her cute Houndeye heart), and GMing for everyone who needs one, or doesn't need one. A lot of the RP so far, a vast majority, has been player driven. As a...
  6. SifTheAI

    Why i stopped playing CWU and CMU

    Nice playtime recently. I can already tell this is going to be a fun post. This is going to seem a little... Rude. As much as I value opinions, I also value up-to-date opinions. Everything above, including that chart of your playtime, shows that whilst you may have been around before, you...
  7. SifTheAI

    Implemented QoL Suggestion: Paper "Tear" confirmation

    This is just a small Quality Of Life suggestion. The suggestion itself is to add a confirmation screen to the "Tear" function of paper. Since it irreversibly destroys the paper, and what is on it, as soon as you click the button, I can foresee mishaps where paper is accidentally torn instead of...
  8. SifTheAI

    Duplicate Being able to join multiple groups

    I think this is a system-side limitation rather than a hard rule, due to how the Group system works. As it is, CMU is currently a 'group' rather than a faction, which brings trouble when someone already in a group tries to join, and can't enter the group, due to already being in one. I've...
  9. SifTheAI

    [PETITION] EVICT KAJI OUT OF TRIUMPH STREET!

    Me when necropost
  10. SifTheAI

    Hi there.

    Welcome!
  11. SifTheAI

    Jenifer Maesroe

    Update Lucy's, looks outdated, still got the receptionist role there which is months ago. XD
  12. SifTheAI

    Fixed CWU/CMU Requests

    This is correct, anyone with the CMU radio receives the requests, even interns. For us, everyone in CMU (including the non-medical team) receive the CMU request notification, due to it being bound to the radio.
  13. SifTheAI

    Limit CP's ability to legally harass Loyalists

    Jeez, I wonder why loyalists are scared to report anything.
  14. SifTheAI

    Limit CP's ability to legally harass Loyalists

    I actually think otherwise. I think the reason that they are so worried to report things is because officers often don't care about their reports, even if they have a loyalist tier. Without putting in many exact details to prevent meta, but enough to get the point across, if the situation quoted...
  15. SifTheAI

    WHY WILLARD SUCKS!!!

    asd
  16. SifTheAI

    RADIOS. BUT YOU CAN DO THINGS WITH THEM. EVEN BETTER. VOTE NOW. NOW.

    I am in support of this, on the stipulation that it is locked behind a flag or such other anti-abuse measure as has been suggested.
  17. SifTheAI

    A Warm Greeting to the Willard Networks Community.

    Welcome to the community
  18. SifTheAI

    Schizophrenia

    The problem is that eventually, a large amount of people will get their stat maxed out. What is rare will turn into common, by the fact that at some point, a large people will have their stat maxed out, by sheer will of not getting it reduced. Albeit not for a long time as you put it, but when...
  19. SifTheAI

    Schizophrenia

    Whilst this idea is good in theory, I don't think it would work out. The schizophrenic experiences would be limited to what is put into the code for them, so at some point the same experiences will be happening, and would get repetitive. If we put in many, many different experiences...
  20. SifTheAI

    Ilya Zima, The rogue scientist

    What about your good buddy Lucy?
Back
Top