Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Ekrell

    Nicole Death Thread

    I know for a fact (because I spawned that car) that there were only four seats. Not that it changes much but still.
  2. Ekrell

    Nicole Death Thread

    Do take note that the car had only four seats and there were five people - however, due to the chaotic nature of the encounter it was rather unclear if she would be able to get transported over by proper /me-s and RP. I'll stand neutral as a GM-NPC that was the original car driver.
  3. Ekrell

    Project Lochaber Feedback Thread

    There were only four seats and five of us :angrycop:
  4. Ekrell

    Help I've reached my character limit even with Pro

    Help I've reached my character limit even with Pro
  5. Ekrell

    Alletia Tender - "Scavenger"

    Relationships updated.
  6. Ekrell

    Speedrunning

    Love him or hate him, he spittin' facts.
  7. Ekrell

    WE ARE THE BLOODY WILLARD'S FIVE...OR FOUR!

    WE ARE THE BLOODY WILLARD'S FIVE...OR FOUR!
  8. Ekrell

    Hunter's Final Call

    Biden Vort blasts you into another realm of existence.
  9. Ekrell

    Hunter's Final Call

    As the gunshots in the distance finally cease, those bound to vortessence can feel a sudden outburst of vortal energies, and along with it - one of their kin being severed forever. Whatever remained of their temporarily enhanced powers carried a humming tune with the passing winds, heard only by...
  10. Ekrell

    Make skybox open for scanners and birds

    Simply edit the map so you can clip through the highest of buildings or at least go through some parts of the skybox as flying characters. That way you won't have to bash your way through apartments everytime you want to go patrol slums for example. Not only it's way more Roleplay friendly but...
  11. Ekrell

    timescale in city

    What if the timescale was reduced in public places? For example, where you have to wait three "turns" out in the slums, you'll have to wait for only two or one in the city to represent the cameras and other devices instantly alarming the local Civil Protection units.
  12. Ekrell

    Alletia Tender - "Scavenger"

    Updated the bio :angrycop:
  13. Ekrell

    Alletia Tender - "Scavenger"

    》The Scavenger《 "Patch up, run, go in - and out. No cost too great. Do everything to survive." "I slipped once, I can't afford to do it again." - General Information - Full name: Alletia Tender Nickname: "Scavenger" Gender: Female Age: 31 Physical state: Average. More agile than most but...
  14. Ekrell

    What Did You Do During Orwell’s Trial?

    Listen to the entire compilation of Ace Attorney soundtracks
  15. Ekrell

    I have blue coloured name now, am I cool?

    I have blue coloured name now, am I cool?
  16. Ekrell

    C17/SCN.069

    Character name: Dr. Kowalski Backstory: My name is Dr. Eric Kowalski and I am a Scanner working for the Combine in City 17. I was born in the city and have lived here my entire life. I was always fascinated by the technology that the Combine brought with them, so when I had the chance to join...
  17. Ekrell

    Willard's Mod? 😳

    Willard's Mod? 😳
  18. Ekrell

    Industrial society and its future.

    Industrial society and its future.
  19. Ekrell

    to the man behind the slaughter

    to the man behind the slaughter
  20. Ekrell

    Duplicate Turn on the death by hunger and thirst again. But this time change it.

    Perhaps make it a two level bar like armor or contamination? As in, after reaching the first bar to 0 your stats drop (the system stays as it is) but when the second bar dwindles down then you start losing HP. If it would be too long, maybe make the second stage go 50% faster or something.
Back
Top