Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. CreekMando

    DARK INTERVAL - MAIN SIGNUPS

    FIRST WAVE: arturoalba accepted as CivPro I4 All Cengiz Characters approved. Riley and Divine's characters accepted. Chit_guy accepted. Genny's Character Accepted. MCGSCEFFAAWHETJH55555's character accepted.
  2. CreekMando

    DARK INTERVAL - MAIN SIGNUPS

    Denied. Left the community.
  3. CreekMando

    Combine Expeditions

    ai slop
  4. CreekMando

    ORWELL'S ORDER!

    bartmoss sweep
  5. CreekMando

    SECTOR WAR: OPERATION WINDER-ECHO-ZERO

    All accepted.
  6. CreekMando

    SECTOR WAR: OPERATION WINDER-ECHO-ZERO

    FULL BREIFING AVALIABLE ON SECTOR WAR DISCORD. https://discord.gg/gEKZkb4hPq SIGNUPS AND SPOTS: OVERWATCH INFANTRY FORCE 'WINDER' Overwatch Squad Leader (3/3) Overwatch squad leaders, able to call in reinforcements and stratagems. Overwatch Flametrooper (0/2) Intimidating soldiers...
  7. CreekMando

    DARK INTERVAL - MAIN SIGNUPS

    Accepted as Liaison Officer.
  8. CreekMando

    DARK INTERVAL - MAIN SIGNUPS

    Accepted as Liaison Officer.
  9. CreekMando

    DARK INTERVAL - MAIN SIGNUPS

    We are pursuing other individuals for DA. But regardless, due to your good reputation, we will allow you in as a Liaison Officer.
  10. CreekMando

    DARK INTERVAL - MAIN SIGNUPS

    Accepted as LO. And accepted as Patriots.
  11. CreekMando

    DARK INTERVAL - MAIN SIGNUPS

    Early accept due to circumstances. ;)
  12. CreekMando

    [MEDIA]

  13. CreekMando

    A Discussion on the Use and Regulation of AI in regards to Willard and Roleplay

    This thread is less of respectful discussion and more of current age/grifter ideas being thrown against eachother. The AI stuff has been an outrage for so long, I can't remember when it hasn't been. At the end of the day, I feel like this is just a moral outrage.
  14. CreekMando

    A Discussion on the Use and Regulation of AI in regards to Willard and Roleplay

    Honestly, as harsh as some may say your point is, you're actually pretty right. I do think that people (especially grown adults) need to rely less on AI. Though, I still very much support the usage of it RESPONSIBLY. (Think the Breen voicelines on the combine radios.) Irresponsible usage of AI...
  15. CreekMando

    A Discussion on the Use and Regulation of AI in regards to Willard and Roleplay

    I wholly agree with what you have to say. Honestly, to me, the usage of AI isn't exactly a spit in the face, but it certainly confuses me when certain people produce AI art to be distributed to others.. when an entire art department exists. If you don't want to go through the art department...
  16. CreekMando

    A Discussion on the Use and Regulation of AI in regards to Willard and Roleplay

    I honestly feel like the AI sob-story is so overdone. AI is incredibly useful for many things, and I do agree with the points here. I firmly believe that AI should stay out of actual artistic mediums (cough cough #JustRP cough cough). And writing pieces like this shouldn't be allowed either...
Back
Top