Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Fregiscard

    In-Character Willard Networks: The Travesty of District One. Mismanagement. Trash. And Real Human Writing

    "To the distinguished scholars responsible for District One, I’m going to be honest, I don’t really understand what the goal of the District One event was supposed to be." Ah speech
  2. Fregiscard

    Suggestion Kill Radio Bob

    @Atle someone want to murder you for some reason
  3. Fregiscard

    Free Cities - Lore Concept

    Free TVs !!
  4. Fregiscard

    Walled City [W.I.P]

    I can't take it anymore, I want to be free from Hammer tool
  5. Fregiscard

    Shoot 2 Miss ❌ Shoot 2 Masskilleverycopsinthestreet ✔️

    Shoot 2 Miss ❌ Shoot 2 Masskilleverycopsinthestreet ✔️
  6. Fregiscard

    Vu Mapping LTD.

    Another one has given his soul to the forbidden tool we all call "Hammer tool", praise for the new blood
  7. Fregiscard

    Accepted Fix Fabricators

    Finally someone noticing that a fabricator being able to literally create an lobster from a recycled trashs is just straight up bullshit. It's truly a plot-hole, when at the same time there's a desire to make the living condition of the average citizens terrible, by eating slop at the ration...
  8. Fregiscard

    Bug IC Chatting Bug

    And on the other hand, I was able to hear a lot of /me from the ration distribution line, while I was deep underground...
  9. Fregiscard

    Crafting is dead

    I believe what he mean, is to add some ore & coal deposits around the map to be able to craft steel ingots, the same one used during V2 as the craft rely on mining a few resources beforehand.
  10. Fregiscard

    Bug IC Chatting Bug

    The LOOC message from me ! It seem the bug happen when you are close to wall in this very location, it seem it consider I was "outside" of the room and didn't allow me to see any IC messages being sent in this spot. Truly a traumatizing experience.
  11. Fregiscard

    [ATTACH]

  12. Fregiscard

    Citizen An Artifact Stuck In Time

    When in Rome
  13. Fregiscard

    Official Preliminary Community Feedback Thread

    I hate mapping ! I hate mapping ! I hate mapping !
  14. Fregiscard

    Can we ban AI altogether from Willard Main?

    I trained and currently use an AI agent to create maps automatically for the Source 1 engine, it is now capable of creating complex and detailed map that perfectly fit the Half-Life 2 RP aesthetic. Therefore, I have been fooling @FungletheBungle for months, as he believe I'm working hard for...
  15. Fregiscard

    SEVEN MINUTES

    Beautiful lesbian femchars you got there !
  16. Fregiscard

    Legendary "What's new" finding

    Legendary "What's new" finding
  17. Fregiscard

    Hammer practise projects [WIP]

    Keep up the good work ! I'm looking forward this project and his progress ! If you need some helps about Hammer, I can be of a help, I got a few experience related to map making
  18. Fregiscard

    Absolute gem [ATTACH]

    Absolute gem
  19. Fregiscard

    [ATTACH] CRAZY FROG

    CRAZY FROG
  20. Fregiscard

    Hey Willard, Jamie here!

    Some of the events has been pushed by extraordinary forces, watching from the sky, invisible from the commoners eyes, but yet they shaped the world.
Back
Top