Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. B

    Lysa Vayre - Dead Cop (DEADRAY-1)

    Dalle2 is public now? Or you have some sort of early access? O_O
  2. B

    Hello everyone!

    Welcome :)
  3. B

    Stabilization whilst Wounded.

    As a Prince of Legoland, I approve of this...
  4. B

    I miss C24 V1

    Incredibly cool map, but like it has already been mentioned - not fit for our playerbase numbers
  5. B

    Stabilization whilst Wounded.

    The reason you can't bandage yourself is very much for RP reasons. You need another person to treat you. The reason you *can* stop the bleedout stage with something as simple as a bandage roll, is very much for OOC reasons- like William stated. If the fix for the bleedout would be something as...
  6. B

    Stabilization whilst Wounded.

    Yes. You should honestly be dead, but it's a way to give you a chance at surviving. During the bleedout state you've lost all of your health points, which is what triggers it
  7. B

    Stabilization whilst Wounded.

    or because of stupid TBC :/
  8. B

    Limit CP's ability to legally harass Loyalists

    At the end of the day we're role playing in a dystopia- but for the sake of a healthy playerbase I understand the necessity to at the very least give an illusion of safety. In my own opinion I don't think the current system is inherently wrong. There's plenty of padding around citizens in...
  9. B

    Bug Full inventory = disappearing items

    Often my items just randomly disappear even when my inventory is not full. One time I've had an item return, that had been missing for days to weeks. I've no clue what is triggering it or what is going on with my inventory- only that it's not as it should be. I can however confirm as OP said...
  10. B

    Stabilization whilst Wounded.

    Phoenix is a very based man, his cat too <3
  11. B

    Stabilization whilst Wounded.

    There are other communities that I've been a part of where RP is more at the forefront than this server. For better or worse I understand the compromises made in this one, but I think that RP has been dialed back too much at the moment. Of course, nothing is perfect and those other communities...
  12. B

    Stabilization whilst Wounded.

    I personally disagree with the crafting system being both needed and good for the gameplay. It annoys me greatly how poorly done it is (RP/Realism wise), but that's just my personal opinion and I can understand why you think it's good. Had it not been because of this being serious RP, I might've...
  13. B

    Stabilization whilst Wounded.

    is this a troll or genuine misinformation
  14. B

    Stabilization whilst Wounded.

    While I agree with you that gameplay sometimes should come before realism - I think realism should take precadence in an serious role play environment. Of course everyone will have their own depictions of where the balance point is between realism and balance/gameplay, but to me, there's no fun...
  15. B

    Stabilization whilst Wounded.

    nerd?
  16. B

    bro look at this cool frog i found

    Cool to see old veterans returning. The HL2RP itch is strong... Glad to have you with us :)
  17. B

    hello

    Cool to have you with us. I hope you'll have a grand time :)
  18. B

    Stabilization whilst Wounded.

    There is a hotkey - shift + f3 :P
  19. B

    Heyo !

    Welcome! Enjoy your stay
Back
Top