Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. B

    greetings

    An old vet... /droptokens 500
  2. B

    Official Willard Game Plan

    Very excited about the economy update. It's part of what I've wanted to see for a long time. I think once people are accustomed to it, it will do many favours for the server
  3. B

    KING-9 [The "Forgiving" Blue Band]

    bios are a metagame factory... and you spoil yourself of any surprise, but I can see the appeal
  4. B

    TFA Silent Gunshots

    There's a thread currently in the bug section made by HOKI regarding the same problem :) But yes, any potential fixes are welcome
  5. B

    In-Progress TFA issues

    Happens to me all the time. Usually initially when I connect everything is fine, but later the sound disappears from the guns completely, except for a very few number of weapons. Even later, I am often prompted with an error in the top left corner concerning TFA (very annoying, it pops up...
  6. B

    The TBC Problem (Turn Based Chat)

    That tomorrow is by the way yesterday :)
  7. B

    The sentient coffee is back with milk

    Hello, before you can proceed you need to answer a question; What kind of bean are you?
  8. B

    The TBC Problem (Turn Based Chat)

    Or just disable the chat restrictions... that's all I want. It wasn't always like this :/
  9. B

    The TBC Problem (Turn Based Chat)

    I believe you are already knocked out by default upon death, but I otherwise agree with your sentiment on more RP and the ragdoll death leaving no gratification for the players involved
  10. B

    The TBC Problem (Turn Based Chat)

    I don't want TBC to be abolished. I want the chat restrictions lifted - for clarity But if TBC continues to be in its current state, with the restrictions - I'd rather have it removed
  11. B

    The TBC Problem (Turn Based Chat)

    I wanted to make this thread in order to gauge how everyone else felt about the subject and as a personal means of complaint towards it, from a lack of a better place to put it. What I would like to briefly touch upon is the way the chat is now implemented during TBC (Turn Based Combat). As of...
  12. B

    Hello!

    Very cool, glad to have you with us. I hope you'll enjoy your time here :)
  13. B

    A short guide on the basics of writing proper /me's.

    You finally got so tired of it that you made a guide lmao
  14. B

    MedRP mortality

    Fine with dying if the vast majority knows what they are doing - which is a high bar since you can't expect many to be very knowledgeable in the field... Otherwise it'll be a diceroll and I'm not sure I'm a fan of death being decided by that. Ideally, like it kind of is already, the player and...
  15. B

    Give Overwatch Factions (OTA/CPs) a more immersive hud.

    A good idea, but has to be done in co-operation with the developers - unless it'll be purely IC as in: You are obliged to tell me your identity as my visor can scan you !!!!! (Which is... not ideal) :)
  16. B

    Give Overwatch Factions (OTA/CPs) a more immersive hud.

    Holy necro... But it is more than just a gas mask, that's the whole point. Unless it's been seriously revised and everything you can read about it is old never updated material
  17. B

    le bug for me

    Such a nice background moderator... :cry:
  18. B

    I doth return

    McTiddies... a blast from the past
  19. B

    Fixed Notes fucked after restart/crash

    I thought those were midichlorians from the vortessence! At least they are great conversation starters...
  20. B

    Remove T4 Requirement for a Coat

    /advert mug
Back
Top