Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. B

    Remove T4 Requirement for a Coat

    That coat is lined with the most plush cashmere from the pashmina goats native to central asia. Giving regular citizens such a luxury is preposterous
  2. B

    Hello

    Welcome, Bana Nana. I hope you will find what you're looking for with WN :)
  3. B

    Cat Update Poll

    meow...
  4. B

    Implemented Make Vortigaunts Normal Again

    Or the actual inbuilt voting system at the right side of OP which no one seems to use
  5. B

    Implemented Make Vortigaunts Normal Again

    By this logic they may as well be smaller than humans, to distinguish their alien nature. Besides the height, they look fairly alien already, I don't think it needs to be distinguished anymore than it already is - them being shades of green and looking like a weird mixture of Shrek and...
  6. B

    Aspect's Development Adventures

    Okay, based. But when is Aspect's Teaching Adventure?
  7. B

    Television

    Another side suggestion. Would be cool if radioes could locally broadcast, making radio stations a thing to spew out propaganda from either side (rebel or combine). I'd love to be a radio host IC for example lmao
  8. B

    Bug Invisible Props (Not Ghosted, Invisible)

    Bug: Short summarized name relevant to bug/title of your thread Description: PlasticCrate01a is invisible when spawning it, not just ghosted - you cannot see it at all, unless you have the toolgun with grid hovering over it. If you grab it with the physgun and release it, it will appear. I...
  9. B

    Operation Blackjack

    Steam Name: [Varangian]Blitz [U.M.P] Discord Name & ID: Blitz#6813 Timezone: CEST / UTC+2 Character Name: Hyun-Soo Cho Rank: Private or Private First Class MOS(If applicable): Close Quarters Combat, Marksman or Rifleman hopefully not too late 😅
  10. B

    Gulag Abuse?

    I honestly think it may be a language barrier / miscommunication and the fact that intentions can be difficult to convey via text that lead to the confusion and squabble. To me it seems like Alfie may have genuinely been curious about the process of getting the whitelist and, due to the presumed...
  11. B

    RISING SUN - DAY 2 - FEEDBACK THREAD

    I've only been here for Day Two so far and I wasn't on the whole day. I was on for a lot of hours though, spread into two sessions, the shortest session around the afternoon and the longest one by late evening to after midnight. During my time there, and not for lack of passive RP, not much was...
  12. B

    Denied Blitz' Discord Suggestion Compilation

    What about the phone booth and private main line telephone suggestion? I'm aware this thread is a clusterfuck, so you may not have picked up a few suggestions cramped into another. And I mentioned in a reply that you already mentioned off duty CP was a thing, but for the sake of the quotation I...
  13. B

    Denied CP PDA Report Section

    Wouldn't it be epic if the datapad that CPs have, could actually give you the ability to fill out reports in game? Have a whole archive with different sections to archive the report and tag them with the appropriate tags. Have a coded numerised method of naming the reports, have an automatic...
  14. B

    Implemented Collaborator Armbands (Script & Model) & Union Holidays

    Fairly straight forward. It'd be amazing to have Collaborator/Loyalist armbands be equipable scripts. It's always nice to have a visual element even though it's not needed and it could be easier stolen or forgotten, again, even though that's still a possibility IC'ly. Having it OOC'ly/being a...
  15. B

    Denied Blitz' Discord Suggestion Compilation

    Probably should have removed it from this post, but I just wanted to quote everything from the ones I made in Discord. Robert explained that it was already in place. Off duty CP that is. And that it costs sterilized credits and have an effect for about a week.
  16. B

    Crafting Quality of Life Updates

    It would be amazing and save you a lot of time, if you had some form of hyperlink in the crafting menues. For example, if view the required components to make a brown trench coat, it says you need a white shirt, two fabric and two strong adhesive. Now I need to go into the components section...
  17. B

    Denied Blitz' Discord Suggestion Compilation

    Lovely insightful reply, thank you. And it is meant for those that wish to follow the guide like a bible or at least following as a guide, which it is. IC'ly and OOC'ly you may wish to do so, in order to prevent punishment. I'm fully aware that some won't follow it, but it is a nice addition...
  18. B

    Denied Blitz' Discord Suggestion Compilation

    Just compiling the suggestions I've made so far in Discord since they seem to get lost in a sea of messages / there is a lack of feedback whether it is being looked into or not. I'm not saying you don't respond to them, some people do. But there is no clear indicator of; yes great idea we'll...
Back
Top