Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Pyureh

    Sacred Heart Hospital

    Already exists, its called The Upper Loyalists Party.
  2. Pyureh

    Official Devblog #4 - Attributes v2, crafting, skills

    Fantastic! Just to elaborate: I can only have three active skills at one time, resetting will reset the skill level. I can level up attributes as much as I want as long as they are related to the skills I choose. Right?
  3. Pyureh

    Sacred Heart Hospital

    Who knew a minor thread unveiling a portion of my hospital would ultimately lead to @Robert statement. Wouldn't Director of Internal Affairs be the one to make sure its legal, Director of Production to get the stock from, and Bearue of Enlightenment to potentially advertise it? Maybe we don't...
  4. Pyureh

    Sacred Heart Hospital

    I've never heard anything about this? Elaborate please? What my goal is, the patient is still getting the treatment they need and deserve. Very good point, however, the union medical was never considered a part of the union in this server because the person who designed and threw out that...
  5. Pyureh

    Sacred Heart Hospital

    I don't have the map. But regardless, I plan to quality-control and keep it in check to make sure it's legal like Equinox said, but also able to accommodate everyone as much as possible.
  6. Pyureh

    Sacred Heart Hospital

    Appreciate the kind words! I'm planning on making it much more unique compared to other medrp's. Im gonna be doing my best to be teaching about how to RP as a medical professional and also gonna give good benefits of doing it to the guys under too, because that's what those kinds of guys...
  7. Pyureh

    Sacred Heart Hospital

    Sacred Heart Hospital "All that matters is all our days" Hello! I am Mariko Sato, the founder of the Sacred Heart Hospital in the city! I have been practicing medicine since I was twenty-three years old and graduated from medical school with a doctorate in psychology. I have now set myself on...
  8. Pyureh

    Mariko De Sato, Psy.D

    Story Teaser: 04/25/2020 From Chapter 1: Birth His mother, Kathryn Stewart was born in Florida, and most of her family still resided there. She always was a person for the outdoors, despite being a social worker, working for the county in a child-care facility, and ensuring that crimes against...
  9. Pyureh

    Official Devblog #8 - Combat, Character Creation, Music

    YAAAYYYYY! Any ETA for a release?!?!
  10. Pyureh

    Mariko De Sato, Psy.D

    Update: 03/15/2020 Added a new Individual Relationship: Alyssa Nguyen MUCH more to come from this individual, look out for the biography!
  11. Pyureh

    Mariko De Sato, Psy.D

    Thank you! I really wanted to do something unique! Though the format is new compared to other biographies, the sections themselves are from other biographies sometimes. Most other bios had a backstory (Still WIP btw, about 70% finished and still moving along, planning to release the first half...
  12. Pyureh

    Mariko De Sato, Psy.D

    It was one of the roleplay experiences I had (albeit, on a different server). The unit was a high-ranking CP Unit, so they didn't want to amp him without a chance of surgery or recovery. I had a gun pointed to the back of my head during the whole thing, too. "The reason he came into my office...
  13. Pyureh

    Mariko De Sato, Psy.D

    Ahahaha...Bit by bit!
  14. Pyureh

    Mariko De Sato, Psy.D

    Hahahahha...Wait for the biography. Outline is finished!
  15. Pyureh

    Mariko De Sato, Psy.D

    Update: 03/06/2020 Replaced image to someone more clean-shaven and younger-appearing. Updated Personal/Physical Information appropriately. Added two affiliations, Devons Mother and Father to give hints to his upcoming Autobiography. Removed Pensacola State College and Florida State University...
  16. Pyureh

    zXDroNEXz Introduction!

    Thanks for the warm welcome! Glad to have made it! Wassup breadslice dog! Hiya! comfy I bet
  17. Pyureh

    zXDroNEXz Introduction!

    Hiya! I am Devon Propst. However, in-game, you will see me as Devon Stewart. I was just introduced to this community by a steam friend of mine, and I have always been searching for good HL2RPs! I know only one person, and even then I couldn't find their steam or forums! Now, the server isn't...
  18. Pyureh

    Mariko De Sato, Psy.D

    Pre-Union Photo of Mariko De Sato (2003). General...
  19. Pyureh

    Shoot 2 Kill: The worst combat system for HL2RP.

    That's it. That's HL2RP in a nutshell. _______________ I think @Flanders showed a brilliant system. I see it as both a balance of S2RP and S2K, but it can have some improvements. What about instead of debating between a system of combat, we try and discover or develop a system of taking damage...
Back
Top