Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Steffan

    Implemented Add a new emoji to the forums

    I think this would go perfectly with the Willard networks theme It would be a great addition to the emoji reply list And I may add, It is on the Discord and is actively used by all members This should be enough reason to add it to the forums @Atle
  2. Steffan

    Bug Stamina Bug

    Description: Going Below 50% Hunger or Thirst Literally completely removes the ability to sprint, this happens to all my chars. Some people might say "It was changed to be like this it is intentional" While I am aware Stamina Was changed, the change never stated the complete removal of stamina...
  3. Steffan

    Greetings Willard

    This is my Second time Playing SeriousRP Willard is fun most of the time and goose is the best admin(ge) uh Hello :) I do hope that i will meet many wonderful people and experience many rp scenarios during my stay here Please Help I can't find that CWU Guide It's probably in my face but i...
Back
Top