however, other question would be, who are you?
Are you even the guy that owns exactly this content here or not?
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2330148309
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2330150550
based on what he said no
Ok. Do you have CS:GO downloaded and mounted or are you using the optional content pack.
Which for some optional reason, you are optionally forced to optionally download because it is optionally showing an optional "Error". Unless you have CS:GO installed.
Now, what I wonder is, if you mount...
In this content pack collection here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2330477531
One of them, I don't remember which one exactly but it's one of them.
One of these right there, is replacing the can skin into a green can...
I think it should be removed, it literally...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.