Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Krieger

    STICK-53 [요한 폐쇄]

    Seoul, 1976 The city crawls under the tight grip of martial law, the streets filled with police officers and agents of the state. During that era, South Korea often seemed as authoritarian as its northern neighbor. Though it still was a much better alternative for most, comparing the two was...
  2. Krieger

    The Green Tide | French Server Event

    Greetings! First of all I'd like to clarify that this event will happen on the french Expo server. The HUD and menu will partially be translated for the comfort of those from the English server that wish to participate. The character creation will not be in English, though I believe veterans...
  3. Krieger

    [Event Character] The Ambassador

    Arceneaux Ambassador “Debt is the worst poverty.” "I was once told that debt could be of great use, making the life of people prosper. But Prosperity can only last so long. And my employer told me you owed him money, that is why I am here. So don't worry about it dear, I'll make sure to leave...
Back
Top