Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Garratz

    Discussion how ass is my faction

    Czesui isn't in the faction. Oh yeah, I also got a few complaints. The radios. THE FUCKING RADIOS. THESE FUCKING RADIOS CAN'T STAY ALIVE FOR MORE THAN 30 FUCKING MINUTES CAN WE PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SWAP TO TAC-3 FOR PART 2 OF THE PROLOGUE That, I agree with. I feel...
  2. Garratz

    Discussion how ass is my faction

    Here's my drunk view on it: 1. The perspective of still human CivPro, while it's still being formed, is a fresh idea that I approve. It's just that only a handful (Nora, me, Wraygun and King) are the only ones that made characters from actual CivPro, while the rest are goons. Way to fix? A cop...
  3. Garratz

    Skill Tree Attribute Buffs Bug

    Same post as mine, this is the reply I've got.
  4. Garratz

    Accepted Garratz's Character Authorization

    Steam Name/ID: Garratz | STEAM_0:1:75592978 How many characters do you have? None right now as my only one just got PKed, Nora told me to make an auth for the new one. What do you want authorization for?: Character with a scientist background and on top of that: 1. Third language as French...
  5. Garratz

    DISTRICT 1 FEEDBACK

    Everything major that ever happens is happening at 2 in the morning. Regardless, fun event. Glad Willard's back.
  6. Garratz

    Bug Skill tree skills are not being added to the rolls

    HELLO! As the title says, the skill tree is not adding the points to the rolls. For example, the last skills that you can get that increase attributes. As you can see I have 7 strength right now. But when I do /roll strength: Only 6 is being added. It's the same deal with /skillroll As you...
  7. Garratz

    Civil Protection The one who's losing his grip on reality.

    It was chaos when they first arrived. (make it end...) Day after day, I was losing one after another. I was one of the unlucky ones that were left alive from my station. (please stop...) Those that remained were integrated into the new Civil Protection. The longer I work, the more I loose...
  8. Garratz

    Accepted Triple warn over the same reason with few minutes in between all warns

    Steam Name: Garratz SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75592978 Name of the Admin you were warned by: Mullet The reason you were warned?: DISCORD: Approaching a member of the community with leaked chat messages from a staff channel, to then confront him regarding people's views and supposed facts, equating to...
  9. Garratz

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS - TLM Chapter 1 Interest [Both Combine & Rebels]

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: Garratz *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:75592978 *Discord Name & ID: Garratz | garrythebigman *Timezone: UTC+1 --- Section Two --- *Are you applying for an event character?: Y Character that you are applying for (if applying for Event Character): Hostile Civil Protection...
  10. Garratz

    I never had a dutch cop [ATTACH]

    I never had a dutch cop
  11. Garratz

    Dark Interval: Conscripts

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: Garratz *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:75592978 *Discord Name & ID: garrythebigman --- Section Two --- *Character Name: Arthur Kazuhira Vasquez *Character Role: Lieutenant (I just learned that this is 2 years into the past, not recently, so the rank captain is not...
  12. Garratz

    My PK Appeal Denial.

    You're late, it's been voided yesterday
  13. Garratz

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS - LONG MARCH Chapter 0 Part 2 & 3 [A Tale of The End]

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: Garratz *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:75592978 *Discord Name & ID: garrythebigman *Timezone: GMT+1 --- Section Two --- *Are you applying for an event character?: Y Character that you are applying for (if applying for Event Character): 51st Ensign --- Section Three ---...
  14. Garratz

    My PK Appeal Denial.

    V2 ending shouldn't mean that rules can be ignored now. By that logic I could walk up to Pathfinder and blast her in the head while you're typing, then get shot at while executing you, or I could find the Reclaimer and suicide bomb him with a bomb. Avoiding following rules even when an era of a...
  15. Garratz

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS - LONG MARCH Chapter 0 Part 2 & 3 [A Tale of The End]

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: Garratz *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:75592978 *Discord Name & ID: garrythebigman *Timezone: GMT+1 --- Section Two --- *Are you applying for an event character?: N --- Section Three --- *Character Name: Aidan Gallagher - JURY254 *Brief summary of the character: Aidan...
  16. Garratz

    THE ORB MUST PREVAIL PK REQUEST

    Your Steam Name: THE ORB Your Steam ID: THE ORB Your Discord Name: THE ORB Your Character Name: THE ORB Your Faction/Group (If Applicable): THE ORB Their Steam Name: EVERYONE Their Steam ID: EVERYONE Their Discord Name: EVERYONE Their Character Name: EVERYONE Their Faction/Group (If...
  17. Garratz

    THE GENEVAN EXPRESS 2

    Application format: Steam name: Garratz Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:75592978 Discord ID: garrythebigman Character name: JURY-254 Brief character summary: A ground unit of civil protection who joined one and a half week ago. Member of the investigative division, mainly joining the train ride to see the...
  18. Garratz

    Hyperloyalism, snitching

    (Almost said the wrong name by the way)
  19. Garratz

    Hyperloyalism, snitching

    @Divine HEIL BREEN I LOVE COMBINE HELL TO THE MOTHERFUCKING YEAH
Back
Top