You do know it was their characters when I mentioned their names? Renault and Scordato. I get misunderstanding when I mention them OOCly but what I meant by the pair of them was the cops they played which is an IC handling.
The first week was of course alright. My main problem was the aversion to any form of conflict no matter how quick it came (I was PM'd by GMs to hold back for some reason). This was meant to be the lowest of the lowest in terms of districts, yet everything felt too harmonious when engaging with...
knowing how batshit arguments can get on willard, if there was no meme fortress tag, i would have unironically believed it'd be legit regardless of part jokes lmaooo
The GM observing the scene affirmed in my DMs (I insisted they speak here but they refused because they want to avoid getting involved after a bout of trouble given to him by Nath and Badger).
Mind you he was also a part of the original scene prior to my murder, active on his character which...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.