Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Atom

    Deadlock more like dead cock

    Deadlock more like dead cock
  2. Atom

    Loyalist -- Die, baby, die! --

    Live, octogenarian, live.
  3. Atom

    OMEGA: Minge? Baiter? Or Just a Bad Roleplayer?

    Look—I am going to—with the absolute maximum degree of painstaking, agonizing, almost unbearable detail—lay this out for you—because if I do not spell it out in terms so painfully explicit that a sleep-deprived toddler could follow along—I genuinely fear the core concept will bounce right off...
  4. Atom

    Citizen forlorn example of this world

    It's over, isn't it?
  5. Atom

    Suggestion Discord relay

    @claude make this a skill tree perk and then break the skill tree please thank you
  6. Atom

    [ATTACH]

  7. Atom

    USER WAS FLOGGED FOR THIS POST

    USER WAS FLOGGED FOR THIS POST
  8. Atom

    a collection of d1 media

    A collection of Diddy media
  9. Atom

    Citizen Carter - The Survivor

    Heartbreaking!: Rabbi cries after he sees the current state of character portraits in Willard.
  10. Atom

    Citizen Carter - The Survivor

    Echo one is that way champ
  11. Atom

    Citizen The Good Doctor

    I AM A SURGEON
  12. Atom

    Alexander, The crow.

    A to the L to the EXANDER
  13. Atom

    WN's City 17

    Gem
  14. Atom

    www.oldworldblues.net

    Username: notsol Message: this pit shit is some bullshit the feds are watching the engineered “aliens” are just a way of distracting us wake up
  15. Atom

    Suggestion The Drug Overhaul

    This, but add resistance levels to drugs, if you take them quite a lot you will get reduced effects until you just don't, I was thinking to add roleplay effects to overuse (addiction), but i think that will be better left to the players freedom to roleplay
Back
Top