Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. FungletheBungle

    Creating a new rp map, thoughts?

    Make bush heavy architecture into models
  2. FungletheBungle

    Favorite Comedy Cartoon? (And Ranking)

    Why the fuck is this even a competition, Futurama by miles.
  3. FungletheBungle

    Karl Smith

    Reference image ^ (thanks to Robert for the template) Karl Smith "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING" Karl Smith to Jacob Hibbler after hitting him with a wrench. "Sorry, I do hope things work out for the best" Karl whiles't leaving the long haulers, before promptly getting shot at. Karl "Patriot"...
  4. FungletheBungle

    Jack Smith: The strange man

    Nice to see Karl on another Shitlist. But where is crazy Romanian? They had good patter I thought
  5. FungletheBungle

    CITY 32 - ROME, ITALY

    We actually have a discord for writing Rome's lore, since the lore for the City has a large impact on the rest of the world. Although, at least for me, the focus is less on the city and more on the Papacy. Feel free to join
  6. FungletheBungle

    CITY 32 - ROME, ITALY

    Is this the place for criticisms? Ah well I'll move if it isn't First thing I noticed was a lack of clarity, mainly in the subject choice. Are you talking about city 32, or the whole Italian Peninsula? I understand that its the latter, but perhaps introducing them in a clearer way would do this...
  7. FungletheBungle

    Cyberpunk 2077 Thread

    CDPR is a year old? Wild man
  8. FungletheBungle

    Tackling the 'Complete Encyclopedia' / Sections 1-2

    I sure hope not :blanky::blanky::blanky::blanky::blanky:
  9. FungletheBungle

    hello

    Heelo
  10. FungletheBungle

    Ah yes, another refugee.

    ACCEPTED
  11. FungletheBungle

    Caledonian coille

    Aye I plan to fix it up later, and it sounds just like a place the AICD would look into, seeing as how it differs from many other anomalous zones, although I'd need help with figuring out how they fit into it.
  12. FungletheBungle

    Caledonian coille

    When the Black Mesa incident occurred, no one could have possibly known all the consequences it would bring with it. For america is was the devastation of more then half of the nation. For Japan, nothing much but a few city's remain. But in the British Isles something strange happened. Perhaps...
  13. FungletheBungle

    STRAP ME TO A MISSILE AND FIRE ME AT TEL AVIV

    STRAP ME TO A MISSILE AND FIRE ME AT TEL AVIV
  14. FungletheBungle

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS - CHAPTER TWO: "A True Beginning"

    (Backup Character) --- Section One --- *Steam Name: FungletheBungle *Steam ID: ferus02 *Discord Name & ID: FungletheBungle#6013 *Timezone: BST --- Section Two --- *Are you applying for an event character?: Y / N Which part are you applying for? (if applying for Event Character): 1 Character...
  15. FungletheBungle

    Coofin

    Coofin
Back
Top