Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    What allegations?

    What allegations?
  2. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    Do people actually dislike / hate current Shop system, and want it changed? (+ My thoughts on it)

    Mr House here This is a completely biased view, I have met plenty of people in real life who love to talk to the cashiers and workers, just because you don't doesn't mean others don't. But, even if we did keep it more "realistic", I don't care, I want characters to converse, I want characters...
  3. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    Implemented Suggestion: Removal / Change of Dispensers

    Mr House here As MOC representative I want to say the removal of dispensers isn’t something I advocate, just the removal from stores, which is going to be the case next map, with a few caveats.
  4. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    What do you think of the new map?

    Mr House here In case nobody knows we've spoken to Astro OOC and he plans on making a large and impenetrable MOC office, or in this case a bunker. In this bunker the MOC will strategize on how we can help grow the economy and help the citizens, now with that being said we will naming this part...
  5. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    Yes please

    Yes please
  6. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    Suggestion Suggestion dump.

    Mr House here For most if not all of this post I agree. Players should have the ability to be much more independent and not have to rely on staff or GMs, who, lets be honest, can be very unreliable when it comes to answering that one ticket you made an hour ago. The only point I do disagree...
  7. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    What do you think of the new map?

    Mr House Here As much as I agree this map may not be the best for our game mode, I do believe it will be a breath of fresh air in terms of maps, this isn’t an industrial city, nor a loyalist one, it’s another city. Also similar to what Botulism said, I personally believe the snow to be one of...
  8. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    when's willard back

    Mr House here Shut the fuck up!
  9. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    Going to start every forums post with "Mr House here", in bold green text. Thoughts?

    Going to start every forums post with "Mr House here", in bold green text. Thoughts?
  10. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    (Final) My Critique of how Civil Protection Is Handled, and What I'm Going To Do to Fix It.

    Mr House here I agree with pretty much most if not all of this post. Something I'd personally love to see is in-character applications, something that has been done in the past, prior and during to Ozz's and Clap's tenure as faction leads. I don't think it would fix the faction overnight, but I...
  11. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    GEAR WIPE

    We need to stop acting like WN V3 is right around the corner, we need to stop "saving" things for V3 like it's going to save everything, because for all of those who aren't involved in the dev work for it, it may as well not exist. We need to look at the here and now, rebels have a LOT of guns...
  12. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    Trans + Furry pride

    “HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE...
  13. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    GEAR WIPE

    Not gonna read ever comment but I get the gist and agree. The question that's on MY mind is how are we going to take everyone's gear? Just take it away OOCly, staff intervention and all? Well, that's not very fun and I think there could be a better IC alternative, as for what that is, I'm not...
  14. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    Trans + Furry pride

    I'm not trans guys but I AM a furry, yes, we do exist.... Anyway, here's a picture and glimpse of my new fursona
  15. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    Bug Only having one emoji reaction to forum threads.

    Perfect, now I can continue to hate again.
  16. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    I love Kenshi, team bugmen, or team skeleton? SKELETON FOREVA!!

    I love Kenshi, team bugmen, or team skeleton? SKELETON FOREVA!!
  17. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    Negativity = Positivity

    Negativity = Positivity
Back
Top