Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. BantaMan

    never say my name in vein again

    never say my name in vein again
  2. BantaMan

    "A soda and a chicken burger, extra chipotle." - JURY-7

    Ok we need updates fr
  3. BantaMan

    'The Attempted Honorable' | UNION-1 ->104

    HOLD ON-- WHERE THE HELL IS JURY-6
  4. BantaMan

    Arrivederci Roma... // KING-5

    omg...Im moving up in the world
  5. BantaMan

    Accepted N°040 - Capital Improvement Act

    MoC 2: Electric boogaloo
  6. BantaMan

    Accepted Modular container props!

    I back it
  7. BantaMan

    i'd like to discuss some things

    they said what we were afraid of saying, truly a martyr
  8. BantaMan

    I am never returning to R6S

    I am never returning to R6S
  9. BantaMan

    y'all they made me admin how do I do this job 😭

    y'all they made me admin how do I do this job 😭
  10. BantaMan

    N°24 | Criminal Isolation Act

    well that is what I think too, honestly I feel another thread should be written so people can voice their ideas of what Underclass RP should be. Because in my honest opinion it could use a reform, it's too easy
  11. BantaMan

    who is the best staff member

    why am I not on there what
  12. BantaMan

    N°24 | Criminal Isolation Act

    People saying it takes away RP or it kills RP don't seem to understand what underclass RP should be; it should be survival. You are the underclass, you lost the very few rights the combine did offer, your options are now to either fight your way back to tier 0, spilling sweat and blood in the...
  13. BantaMan

    hhrhruughghhhg..

    OK. (With love)
  14. BantaMan

    DEATH TO MARCUM! DEATH TO HER! NOW!

    just go kiss her already jesus christ
  15. BantaMan

    It's over for y'all 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏

    It's over for y'all 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏
  16. BantaMan

    N°015 - GLENNONOMICS BUDGETARY PROPOSAL

    The rich stay rich and the poor stay where they belong
  17. BantaMan

    "A soda and a chicken burger, extra chipotle." - JURY-7

    Worst CivPro character ever
  18. BantaMan

    "A soda and a chicken burger, extra chipotle." - JURY-7

    We got cases to crack and chicken burgers to scran
Back
Top