Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Official_KP

    Under Red Skies - Feedback thread!

    Didn't get to fish. (n)
  2. Official_KP

    Who should be City 51 CA? (Official Vote.)

    VOTE MERLIN!
  3. Official_KP

    [ALASKA] SCREENSHOT THREAD

    All I got. Didn't play too long unfortunately. Pictured is Johnny Alaska.
  4. Official_KP

    Magazine system

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1875143628
  5. Official_KP

    Magazine system

    My favorite magazine is Cat's Paw.
  6. Official_KP

    Antlionartica

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Official_KP/ *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48660185 *Discord Name & ID: Official_KP#5216 *Timezone: Eastern Standard Time --- Section Two --- *Character Name: Lucille Rogers *Brief summary of the character: Lucille Rogers is a...
  7. Official_KP

    Independent Cole's Homeless Shelter

    Soon:tm:
  8. Official_KP

    Carrie "Cole" Phelp's Biography (Deceased)

    Also if you have added Cole to your bio please let me know so I can read it! :)
  9. Official_KP

    Carrie "Cole" Phelp's Biography (Deceased)

    Tweaked Lu'Xa, Anastasia Ivanovich, Eva "Skräpråtta" Johnasson, and Ivan "The Leech Hunter". Also fixed some spelling/grammatical errors. Final update for now. I might rewrite a bunch in the future since my writing has improved a lot. I dunno.
  10. Official_KP

    Independent Cole's Homeless Shelter

    For anyone who wishes to know the group is disbanded. Although I think the shelter itself still exists.
  11. Official_KP

    Independent Cole's Homeless Shelter

    Fun while it lasted.
  12. Official_KP

    Luna Ricci "Rice"

    epic
  13. Official_KP

    Official_KP's Ban Appeal (Amended and reduced)

    I do not unfortunately it was removed. I think my exact words wore "I just saw an entire army of rebels." Even though I said just, I actually waited a bit before posting it.
  14. Official_KP

    Official_KP's Ban Appeal (Amended and reduced)

    Steam Name: Official_KP SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48660185 Name of the Admin you were banned by: Rabithunter How long is the ban for?: 3 months on the server and 69 days on the Discord. The reason you were banned?: Metabaiting. Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I think despite the fact I have...
  15. Official_KP

    Zased

    Zased
  16. Official_KP

    :yudodis:

    :yudodis:
  17. Official_KP

    CODENAME: VENUS

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: Official_KP *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48660185 *Discord Name & ID: Official_KP#5216 --- Section Two --- *Character Name: La'See *Character Role: Vortigaunt Elder *Brief summary of the character: A vortigaunt with dark brownish-green skin and red eyes who had...
  18. Official_KP

    Official The Interaction Update

    Too bad no one is on to enjoy it.
Back
Top