Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. RealGamer

    This is not a PK appeal but a complaint

    I think I see the problem here. Looks like you're doing p2l, which just means powergame as much as you can get away with.
  2. RealGamer

    Operation Darkest Hour Feedback post Day 1

    I wasn't there but I heard the event was sick as fuck. So 10/10
  3. RealGamer

    District 9 CP complaints/whatnot

    Problems are mostly an IC (skill) Issue. CPs ruining peoples rp and busting up people's groups is done in character and always resolved out of character. Nothing will change because even if people get pissed enough to revolt and succeed, CM is going to step in and void the city going to shit in...
  4. RealGamer

    The climate (Actual climate) of the server.

    Snow just feels like more strain on the server for a bit of decoration. It's not worth it imo, until devs figure out a way to make body temp mechanics.
  5. RealGamer

    SELTZERS PISS ME OFF.

    YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF? BOB SODA
  6. RealGamer

    (C51) Enzo Aguta, P.I.A. officer

    Ping Pong
  7. RealGamer

    Under Red Skies - Day 7 Feedback Thread

    Cool event tbh, I liked playing as the bad guys for once (rebels)
  8. RealGamer

    Aleksander Wreath

    Relations updated, and Achievements & Contributions section added.
  9. RealGamer

    Under Red Skies

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: Suspicious Banjo Music *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:49381279 *Discord Name & ID: What?#2406 --- Section Two --- *Character Name: Ping Xiaopong *Character Role: Red-Guard Guerrilla fighter *Brief summary of the character: Ping was a poor farmer, and follower of...
  10. RealGamer

    industrial 17 or city 24?

    City 13
  11. RealGamer

    Conscripts or Rebels?

    I said I'd make an Arma 3 unit for OSF if it meant we still had an effect on lore from the operations we do. but it would also require everyone in the OSF faction to have a separate game.
  12. RealGamer

    The_Grass-Man's short story submission - ''Digital Jesus''

    I will lift the WN ransomware if u accept this. U have 24 hours, mr. willard...
  13. RealGamer

    Notices Overwatch Standard Forces Recruiting

    We're back to reading applications, and updated the recruitment to show new rewards offered by the CLC.
  14. RealGamer

    Business Cards

    Let's see Paul Allen's DoB card.
  15. RealGamer

    STICK-5

    Where's Comrade Commander Wreath
  16. RealGamer

    Notices Overwatch Standard Forces Recruiting

    There is a new application format, apps are now done through the forum at https://willard.network/forums/threads/open-miliant-arm-arteria-applications.7012/
  17. RealGamer

    INCARCERATED - FINAL DAY - FEEDBACK.

    The escape was pretty unexpected. I was enjoying the inmate rp and had plans for the day. Rebels just interrupted them. But there was some pretty good passive rp in the yard, and I pulled some sneaky maneuvers early on, that was fun.
  18. RealGamer

    INCARCERATED - DAY TWO - FEEDBACK THREAD.

    It was pretty good at the start. But it's kind of disappointing that everyone I try to interact with a build relationships with tries to escape and just gets killed. It's like no one has any goals for surviving in the prison and just makes a b line for any exits they think they can.
Back
Top